Flames 0 Islanders 4 - Tire Fire In Brooklyn

Turning Mangiapanese

Jun 18, 2011
Indeed.

A date with the pressbox is what he needs.. nay... deserves.

Johnny was benched after 5 games last year, Dougie's been given more than enough chance to pick it up.

Yeah, Hartley scratched Wideman last year so I've no doubt Hamilton sits at least one game unless he makes a complete 180 soon. Especially with Brodie coming back.

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
Yeah, Hartley scratched Wideman last year so I've no doubt Hamilton sits at least one game unless he makes a complete 180 soon. Especially with Brodie coming back.

Gotta think that coming off the top line, playing on the 3rd, THEN watching a game in the box would be enough to help turn things around for him.

I don't expect him to be the next coming of Giordano by Christmas, or ever, just stop ****ing playing like ****!

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'm wondering if Chara-Hamilton had a different system in Boston. Chara is basically the best possible player to have defending your crease, so maybe Hamilton's job was always to go to the battles along the boards and leave Chara to defend the crease?

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Almost forgot about this. I suck.

I'm typing this out at work on my phone. This GDT sucks.

The Flames are 2-6. They suck.

Barclays has obstructed seating. It sucks.

Joni Ortio lost his last game. He sucks :sarcasm:

Discuss

This GDT: 10/10 :clap:

You'll have a good chance if the unmotivated and lazy Isles team from our last 2 games shows up. Oh and Brian Strait is playing, so yeah. Good luck tonight guys.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
t5v9g.jpg

My body is ready.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Scratching Hamilton would make a bad situation even worse. At this point, the headlines and distractions it would create would simply be detrimental to the team's overall psyche.

Nakladal over Engelland is a no brainer though. Smid has looked pretty good in a limited showing; might not be a bad partner for Hamilton for now.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Hey **** you man. We're Byron fans.

And that's fine, but the fangasming over him and saying he's the difference between our record and a winning one is ridiculous.

That said, it's a forum, talk about whatever you want. Who am I to stop you just because I disagree :laugh:

acrobaticgoalie

Jun 18, 2014
Leaf fan coming in peace. I have Hamilton in my fantasy pool. What has he done/not done to be on the 3rd pair behind Engellend? Hoping he can get his s*** together soon

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
Replacing Ham-slice?

Even though he's currently the highest-paid dman on the team, I think Hamfist could use a seat. He's been just terrible, and maybe getting a game off to watch and just chill out will do something for him mentally.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Even though he's currently the highest-paid dman on the team, I think Hamfist could use a seat. He's been just terrible, and maybe getting a game off to watch and just chill out will do something for him mentally.

Yeah, and it's not like the spotlight on Hambone isn't already huge. I'm not worried about it drawing attention.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad