Confirmed Signing with Link: [FLA] Panthers re-sign Alexander Petrovic (1 x1.95 )

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Definitely a “show me” deal, like McCann’s imo, but I’m not sure what the end game is with Tallon. 8guys signed now on the back end and we needed more help than Kiselevich, I think.

He gets the leverage moving forward. Likely gone at the deadline of not before the season in some package deal.

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
excellent signing! cheap and can play #2-#7 dman depending on situation. he's also played on the pp and pk. very steady player and physical, but we have depth at d and he could be in play for a trade if circumstances are right.

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
Lmaooooo , actually we didn’t

Actually, Panthers chose to protect Petrovic AND Pysyk, sending Marchessault and Reilly to Vegas. They could have chosen to expose either Petrovic or Pyskyk, but chose not to.

Quite a mistake, unfortunately.

DrMom9900

Nov 2, 2011
Mark Pysyk is absolutely a top-4 defenseman, arguably a #3.
Wrong. Maybe last season you would have had a case but he completely regressed this season and played consistently terrible for the majority of the season.

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
Actually, Panthers chose to protect Petrovic AND Pysyk, sending Marchessault and Reilly to Vegas. They could have chosen to expose either Petrovic or Pyskyk, but chose not to.

Quite a mistake, unfortunately.

Not a mistake at all Dadonov is equal to or superior to Marchessault we signed him to replace and Smith came off of a 37 point season and held a huge contract. It’s great they performed well during a year which all of the Vegas players overproduced not let’s see them reproduce at a rate that is no where near their career average .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad