Confirmed Signing with Link: [FLA] F Jonah Gadjovich signs with the Panthers (1 year, $810k)

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Does he have to go through waivers, since the season is already started ? Maybe I'm mixing some rules.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
He certainly was with the Sharks. His first year with us in 21-22 he could only punch faces and did not do anything else useful. Last year he was slightly better but got injured. He certainly can punch faces but I would not rely on him to play hockey.

Hopefully he hates the words Reaves and Leaves (Leafs) then :laugh:
More grit on our 4th line is always welcomed, even if it's only for 8 minutes a game.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Cats probably realized the division is fairly tough and they let Smith go, so they needed some weight incase things go sideways.
Smith looked good for all of 7 games, then he was awful for us. Pretty disappointing. Hopefully Gadjovich can do his job well and not disappear…or f*** up too badly.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Smith looked good for all of 7 games, then he was awful for us. Pretty disappointing. Hopefully Gadjovich can do his job well and not disappear…or f*** up too badly.
From what I've seen he's a good 12th/13th forward.

Physical guy, can score and he's a decent fighter. Not sure if he'd beat Lucic/Xhekaj/Reaves and the likes, but if you look at it as a business it's better he gets his head knocked off than someone with actual importance to the team.

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Had high hopes for him and Lind when the Canucks drafted him…. Good to see he’s found a job in the NHL. Florida and Vancouver always seem to have players play for both teams

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
What is funny is that the Sharks and Panthers swapped enforcers this year. Smith has looked good for us in his first 2 games we will see if he can keep it up.
Smith is a likable guy, and when he’s on he’s fun to watch. Seems to understand his role well, which made it frustrating when he seemed lazy. Wish him well, always have a soft spot for guys who stand up for teammates.
From what I've seen he's a good 12th/13th forward.

Physical guy, can score and he's a decent fighter. Not sure if he'd beat Lucic/Xhekaj/Reaves and the likes, but if you look at it as a business it's better he gets his head knocked off than someone with actual importance to the team.
Yeah, we don’t really need him to beat them, have him take the heat off our top guys. Especially Bennett whenever he gets back in the lineup.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
What is funny is that the Sharks and Panthers swapped enforcers this year. Smith has looked good for us in his first 2 games we will see if he can keep it up.
If guys didn’t like Smith, they will not like Gadj more. Viel was the better hockey player and pugilist for the Sharks.

• Haha
Reactions: Groo

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
Nice to see Dadjovich still getting some chances.
Dude still looks 10 years older than he actually is.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008

I thought he was never the same after the puck to the face vs Anaheim.
Maybe just a random coincidence but when he came back he was just taking dumb penalties.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad