Confirmed with Link: FLA acquires forward Sam Reinhart from Buffalo, for 1st rounder (2022) & prospect Devon Levi

Status
Not open for further replies.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Uh oh, Lu isn’t gonna be happy.

-ghoste
I don’t think so: Lu is in the room

I think there’s a good chance we won’t be able to sign Levi given that Knight is the same age. Great story but I just got the sense that Levi wasn’t super excited about Florida in the interviews I heard especially given he was always compared to knight

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Inflatable women have a lot of patience.

..but seriously, as Sabres fan, I am more upset about losing Risto than I will be about Eichel (not saying Risto is on the same level). The guy is a class act, gives 100% every shift, does what is asked without complaining. You're also getting a guy who was actually held back by bad coaches in Buffalo. He's a better player than the guy you're trading for.. I'll root for you guys next season if Risto is on the team.
Wrong team?

Reactions: CanadianPantherFan

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
thats a solid return for a guy that doesnt want to be there in buff.

and for us we flipped a what a 7th rounder as a key piece in this deal?

this is adding great depth for our team..

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Inflatable women have a lot of patience.

..but seriously, as Sabres fan, I am more upset about losing Risto than I will be about Eichel (not saying Risto is on the same level). The guy is a class act, gives 100% every shift, does what is asked without complaining. You're also getting a guy who was actually held back by bad coaches in Buffalo. He's a better player than the guy you're trading for.. I'll root for you guys next season if Risto is on the team.

We're getting Reinhart, not Risto. Hope you still root for us with Reinhart :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad