Line Combos: Fix the Pens

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Uhhh, Kap doesn't escape criticism because we all like the guy. He's been a big disappointment, just like pretty much all of the forwards. Hustling is great, but this team needs production. If we're gonna grill Zucker for doing nothing offensively, Kap doesn't escape the same criticism.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Madden and Rossi saying Sullivan and the org prioritize the third and fourth lines ahead of helping Crosby and Malkin. Why is this thread here? He isn't going to change the lines:laugh:
BART is life. Only our jackass coach would refuse to adjust the top 6 so that he doesn’t harm the fourth line.

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA
Just for the reaction, I’d go...

Zohorna Jankowski Angello
Sceviour Lafferty Rodrigues
Riikola O’Connor Curry
Aston-Reese Blueger Tanev

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Uhhh, Kap doesn't escape criticism because we all like the guy. He's been a big disappointment, just like pretty much all of the forwards. Hustling is great, but this team needs production. If we're gonna grill Zucker for doing nothing offensively, Kap doesn't escape the same criticism.

I hate to agree with this because I really like Kap but other than his big goal to take it to OT in game 1 yeah... I mean... where has he been?

Knock on him was always finishing ability, yeah? He's had some really good looks with Malkin. Just sayin'

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
After the last game, because of the way the Pens skaters dominated, Sully was proven correct with his line combos. Thread should be “Goaltending: Fix the Penguins “. The meat of that thread is DeSmith still hurt and Jarry > Lagace. So, in conclusion, lines good, best goalie available is playing. No changes from last game is the best move. High five Sully.

Reactions: ziggyjoe212

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
Only lineup change we need is to play a better goalie. Unfortunately we don't have so let's hope Jarry gets back to last season's all-star form.

Reactions: FunkySeeFunkyDo

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
After the last game, because of the way the Pens skaters dominated, Sully was proven correct with his line combos. Thread should be “Goaltending: Fix the Penguins “. The meat of that thread is DeSmith still hurt and Jarry > Lagace. So, in conclusion, lines good, best goalie available is playing. No changes from last game is the best move. High five Sully.

That is what we will see. It's not right but it's also not wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad