five below

Bergie37

Feb 8, 2010
MA
My wife picked that up for me. Very well put together, the pictures are great. They also have team gnomes that she got in 2 different sizes. It doesn't matter to me what store they came from, they are definitely worthwhile additions to the man cave.

This is one of the pics that stands out since two of those guys are gone now.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
I bought one on the pike on the way up to the parade. It wasn't 5 bucks then! haha

It was well done. Good keepsake. I have it next to the Banner 17 Celtics one...

Man, I want to get one of the Fat Heads they made of the Bruins celebrating...so awesome...It keeps going on my Christmas list. :)

Hope they don't stop offering them.

rudos1

Oct 22, 2009
I've gotten some good Bz gear there for dirt cheap like lanyards, window stickers, etc...

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
So, not one to frequent such stores, but you all need to buy the awesome!!!!! awesome book compiled by the globe titled KILLER Bs it is so complete and so well done! and guess what? Only five dollars!

Nice book . I got some in Maine at a Mardens Salvage and Surplus for $1.99 each , so I got one for all my B's fan co - workers.
Agood addition to my memorabillia at any cost. I also got the Stanley Cup book at the Garden the night the B's manhandled the Panthers just before x-mas.
Ran into Brad Marchand at the Airport headed home for x-mas and got my book signed. My wife at the game took it and had Rene Rancourt sign it. Brad thoughtthatwas cool that Rene had signed it.
Anthow anyone who gets this book will be very happy with it.
Duffy in Mineville.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Nice book . I got some in Maine at a Mardens Salvage and Surplus for $1.99 each , so I got one for all my B's fan co - workers.
Agood addition to my memorabillia at any cost. I also got the Stanley Cup book at the Garden the night the B's manhandled the Panthers just before x-mas.
Ran into Brad Marchand at the Airport headed home for x-mas and got my book signed. My wife at the game took it and had Rene Rancourt sign it. Brad thoughtthatwas cool that Rene had signed it.
Anthow anyone who gets this book will be very happy with it.
Duffy in Mineville.

Cool story. Thanks for sharing it:) I also think its cool that Rene signed it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad