Post-Game Talk: Fish Stix vs WashingtonlessOviens - 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Gorton_article_pic.jpg

One of my lousy GDTs has to be a winner.

Misery74

Nov 20, 2017
If you are lucky enough to attend tonight, enjoy. Hope it’s a great one. Cheer loud enough for the rest of us.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
That's f***ed up

Theyre assholes. Last summer they came on my deck and ate all me and my daughters strawberries. Sometimes they just eat one side of one then move on and just eat one side of another. Vindictive destructive jerks.

Have you ever seen an 8 year old girl crying bc her dad is making her eat the other half of a strawberry but she doesnt want to get squirrel cooties?

If you ever see a Rav 4 with a "I swerve for squirrels - f*** them assholes" bumper sticker .. thats me.

Bieronymus Trotz

Sep 4, 2017
Theyre assholes. Last summer they came on my deck and ate all me and my daughters strawberries. Sometimes they just eat one side of one then move on and just eat one side of another. Vindictive destructive jerks.

Have you ever seen an 8 year old girl crying bc her dad is making her eat the other half of a strawberry but she doesnt want to get squirrel cooties?

If you ever see a Rav 4 with a "I swerve for squirrels - f*** them assholes" bumper sticker .. thats me.
Wow. No wonder you have to ask the question in your username

Reactions: kicksavedave

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

OMG I'm dying here :laugh:

I have the same problem with Voles in my garden.... they ate all of my tomato plants... not one or two fruit, they ate the whole plant, severed it at the stem by the soil line. Same with my artichokes, they devoured and removed 5 out of 9 mature artichoke plants... came out one morning to find one missing, then each day for the next week another would disappear overnight.

If I ever see a Vole out on the street, I'm going to punch it in the nose as hard as I can then stand over it, Mohammed Ali style, and ask if it wants another!

Ask me about all the things I tried to get rid of the Voles also...it was like Caddyshack!

tenor.gif

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia

Squirrels tried to murder my brother.

He used to park his car under a tree. Apparently the squirrels would drop their acorn shells from that tree onto my brothers car. Over time they collected in the air intake, and at one point this caused the mass air sensor to basically panic and force his car to accelerate as it tried to pull more air in.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Squirrels tried to murder my brother.

He used to park his car under a tree. Apparently the squirrels would drop their acorn shells from that tree onto my brothers car. Over time they collected in the air intake, and at one point this caused the mass air sensor to basically panic and force his car to accelerate as it tried to pull more air in.

Now THAT, is f***ed up!

Sep 19, 2008

It's not going to go past metro closing time, this isn't a playoff game

7pm regular season games even with OT and a shootout are over by 10 PM

that gives fans AMPLE time to go home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad