First time going to a Panthers game !!

FrenchHabs

Aug 16, 2005
Paris, France
www.daviddeboudt.com
Hey all,

I'll be coming to Miami for the first time next week, and I can't go there without going to a hockey game at the BB&T Center. What would be the best seats in the house to enjoy the game and take great photos ?

Because of the boards, being too close to the action might be annoying to take pictures. As a consequence, I don't know where I should go premium lower bowl, lower bowl, lexus club, etc. What rows should be avoided because of glass obstructing the view ?

Also, are you allowed to take a DSLR camera in the arena, with a nice zoom ? I have a Canon 55D + 70/200 F4, which would be great to take great pics during the game.

Thanks a lot for your help :)

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
After sitting in literally every section of the building, I found the sight lines are best in any of the 8 lower bowl center ice sections, between rows 14 and like 20. You can be heard from the stands and avoid the glass obstructions.

The section with the free food and drink is worth it if you're not driving...

Not so sure about a camera of significant size…an iPhone 5 would do you wonders especially during warmups.

What game are you thinking of going to?

FrenchHabs

Aug 16, 2005
Paris, France
www.daviddeboudt.com
I'll be going to the game on Saturday night against the Habs. There are quite a bit of tickets still available.

Should I buy parking also ? Coming from France, I'll rent a car for the week.$, and I don't know how hard it will be to find parking around the arena.

Thanks for the advice about the lower bowl center ice sections, rows 14 and 20. Isn't that part of the premium lower bowls ?

If anyone know about DSLR camera, that'd be very helpful.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I'll be going to the game on Saturday night against the Habs. There are quite a bit of tickets still available.

Should I buy parking also ? Coming from France, I'll rent a car for the week.$, and I don't know how hard it will be to find parking around the arena.

Thanks for the advice about the lower bowl center ice sections, rows 14 and 20. Isn't that part of the premium lower bowls ?

It'll be a near if not full sellout, it always is against the Habs. There will be plenty of Habs fans to keep you company, just try and not be an *******, be respectful/cool to Panthers fans.

Do not buy parking!!! it costs $20 bucks to park at the arena, but there is a huge mall (Sawgrass Mills) not even a 5 minute walk away, so if you park your car there and walk to the Panthers game you can save your money, as mall parking is free. The mall is also a good place to visit pre-game, it's got a lot of stores. Can't help you with the camera.

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den

Yeah visit the Sawgrass Mall directly in front, it is big with a lot of stores to see. Don't pay for parking either, leave your car at the mall and walk on over to the arena. I have made the mistake of paying more for parking at the arena then for the actual tickets :laugh:

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
http://www.stubhub.com/florida-pant...anthers-sunrise-bbt-center-29-3-2014-4324372/

Here's the stubhub link for tix for the game.

I went to my first Panthers game Feb 27 vs. the Capitals. Parked in the Sawgrass Mall for free and got a nosebleed on stubhub for $7. Donated $131 to Palm Beach County for a speed trap on the way back to Sarasota that night. Guess it wasn't meant to be an almost free NHL experience:laugh:

Enjoyed the BT&T Center. Nice facility.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad