First time game

clan91

Jan 6, 2019
Hi, I am going to my first leafs game this coming Saturday against Boston. Just wondering what to expect for quality of seats from the first couple rows of the 300's section(Not a huge deal since itll just be exciting to be in the building). Other than Real Sports and HHOF any recommendations or "must dos"

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
Beware of beer prices ($13+ a beverage).
I'm familiar with section 321 which is a really nice section, and get a good view of the whole game. Can't go wrong anyewhere in the lower half of the upper bowl IMO. I prefer a lot of upperbowl areas to some lowerbowl areas to be honest.

Have fun!

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
Beware of beer prices ($13+ a beverage).
I'm familiar with section 321 which is a really nice section, and get a good view of the whole game. Can't go wrong anyewhere in the lower half of the upper bowl IMO. I prefer a lot of upperbowl areas to some lowerbowl areas to be honest.

Have fun!

Also, seems like no one is really warned how weird it is to have no commentary during the game when watching live for the first time. (assuming you havent watched other NHL games)

Reactions: SHANNYPLAN

SHANNYPLAN

Nov 24, 2016
To be honest, of all the sections I’ve watched from, I have to say I enjoyed the 300s the most. Especially during the playoffs!

Should be a great game! Enjoy!

Optimist

Wendel and I
Feb 16, 2015
Ontario Canada
Go down to the Leafs dressing room after the game and hang out with the guys. You'll have a ball!
leafs5 (1).jpg

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Tons of things to do before and after the game. HHOF is always good. Front street and king street from the Dome to union station used to have a host of of options to eat and slug a few beers if your not going with the Missus or young lads

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad