Ramsalot

Rergisterd Uhrser
Jan 17, 2013
Torpronto
1jgm5oQ.jpg

says it all :yo:

Last edited:

Derfel*

Excellent win. Almost everyone was on target. Awesome!

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
So glad I got a 55 jersey two years ago. Looks like (another) smart investment by yours truly.

Hutch on b2b's but play Helle every chance you can.

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Could hear Maurice yelling when he came out on TV: 'NO ****ING WAY YOU MAKE THAT CALL"

That was tense.

The ref reading it out stopping, hahahahaha

Great game.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Maurice:

"No ****in way you're making that call" 2x you could hear him and read lips both

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
#### en Ehh!

That was a great game!

Scheifele with another dominant performance, and Helle was great in net!

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Jets were average 5-on-5 but were bailed out by good special teams and goaltending (not often you hear that phrase).

And can we just get rid of the offside rule. Makes sense in a sport like soccer but is totally pointless in hockey, esp if we want to increase scoring

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Could hear Maurice yelling when he came out on TV: 'NO ****ING WAY YOU MAKE THAT CALL"

That was tense.

Great game.

That worried be actually. Wondered if he already knew the call and was screaming at the ref about it.

But yeah, this video review **** needs to go away. That was stupid.

Derfel*

Maurice:

"No ****in way you're making that call" 2x you could hear him and read lips both

He was going to make that ref cry in the dressing room for sure.

Jets should straight up file a complaint on that though - if a video review takes 8+ minutes, it is by definition inconclusive.

Caps fans making up stories about us whining about the review being a "momentum killer" - seeing as it ENDED THE GAME... durr.

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg

That was tense.

Great game.

Good example of why that call needs to come from Toronto.

Derfel*

That worried be actually. Wondered if he already knew the call and was screaming at the ref about it.

But yeah, this video review **** needs to go away. That was stupid.

I have no issue with video review, but just not for offsides.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
He was going to make that ref cry in the dressing room for sure.

Jets should straight up file a complaint on that though - if a video review takes 8+ minutes, it is by definition inconclusive.

Caps fans making up stories about us whining about the review being a "momentum killer" - seeing as it ENDED THE GAME... durr.

Yeah I've seen that comment as well :laugh: I laughed pretty hard. Must be a killer smart guy :laugh:

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
I have no issue with video review, but just not for offsides.
I would agree... but once that beast is out of the cage you can't expect coaches to not do it. Any coach worth his pay check will do this and until the NHL stops it or clarify's it you almost expect it to happen. From my perspective it took a bit of time to get used to, but I'm okay with it now. Caps were robbed of a few milestone goals this season on plays like that and in the moment it's enraging but at the end of the day... yeah it's technically against the rules and I would prefer it over the alternative of having loose and subjective play let go.

It's a picking of two evils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad