First #Number1HockeyBoy of the 16-17 season!

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Relax. It's a joke. I thought it was funny and entertaining how mad people were for some reason that I was using a nickname that some users didn't like. I'm going to continue to joke about how silly that was until I don't find funny any more. You don't need to respond if you don't think it is funny. There's an ignore button if you don't want to see my posts and there's also the ability to continue scrolling. I'm sure there's a person or two out there that agree with me who maybe got a chuckle out of it, albeit an unauthorized one. :laugh:

Responds to a post he doesn't like to tell me to not respond to a post I don't like...

giphy.gif

Now kiss. :laugh:

latest

Striiker is Squidward btw.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Responds to a post he doesn't like to tell me to not respond to a post I don't like...

giphy.gif

Actually I was defending the original post that you were whining about and explaining why I posted it. I was also suggesting an easy way to avoid discussing the topic that is so onerus that you feel the need to complain about it.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I think its time everyone puts this behind them. Gonna be a long season if not boys lol.

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
Relax. It's a joke. I thought it was funny and entertaining how mad people were for some reason that I was using a nickname that some users didn't like. I'm going to continue to joke about how silly that was until I don't find funny any more. You don't need to respond if you don't think it is funny. There's an ignore button if you don't want to see my posts and there's also the ability to continue scrolling. I'm sure there's a person or two out there that agree with me who maybe got a chuckle out of it, albeit an unauthorized one. :laugh:

Don't mind if I do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad