First Goal of the Game Contest: 11/12 @ Buffalo, 4:00PM PST

Sybil227

Jun 16, 2004
Santa Clarita
I thought I got points for picking Williams even though I had him scoring on the PP. I posted 5mins before they dropped the puck.

I'm sorry, TG. I love ya & all. But I'm going to stick by the rules for everyone. They're clearly stated in the opening post for each FGOTG thread. Game entries stop at the official game time. (4pm for today)

It becomes impossible for me to manage if I have to figure out when they're dropping the puck & when people are posting. I try to get the thread up early to give everyone enough time to put their entry in.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
I'm sorry, TG. I love ya & all. But I'm going to stick by the rules for everyone. They're clearly stated in the opening post for each FGOTG thread. Game entries stop at the official game time. (4pm for today)

It becomes impossible for me to manage if I have to figure out when they're dropping the puck & when people are posting. I try to get the thread up early to give everyone enough time to put their entry in.

Oh, I thought that meant as long as you got it in before they dropped the puck/started the game. I didn't post my picks until about 4:12 pst (7:12 where I am) so I was off by 12 mins. My mistake. I did get in well before the puck was dropped but not by 4pst.

My only difficulty is that I am on the road. I should post well ahead of the game(s) to remedy this.

Sybil227

Jun 16, 2004
Santa Clarita
Oh, I thought that meant as long as you got it in before they dropped the puck/started the game. I didn't post my picks until about 4:12 pst (7:12 where I am) so I was off by 12 mins. My mistake. I did get in well before the puck was dropped but not by 4pst.

My only difficulty is that I am on the road. I should post well ahead of the game(s) to remedy this.

Sounds like a plan.
My apologies if the rule was unclear in any way. I've added an additional note (which will be included going forward) to try to make it clearer.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
Sounds like a plan.
My apologies if the rule was unclear in any way. I've added an additional note (which will be included going forward) to try to make it clearer.

No it was clear enough I just didn't take the time to read through it all.

You were right on as usual, this was on me. As usual.

I will stay ahead of things.:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad