First goal of Play-in

Who scores the first goal of the Coyotes play-in games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HowlofRevel

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
I am going to go with the unlikely for good luck. Like Z scoring first goal of the 15-16 season.

If he is iced in game one, Ilya Lyubushkin has the first goal. If not, Crouse on a tip-in.

Reactions: Jakey53

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I am going to go with the unlikely for good luck. Like Z scoring first goal of the 15-16 season.

If he is iced in game one, Ilya Lyubushkin has the first goal. If not, Crouse on a tip-in.

Hammer also very unlikely.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona

If Bushy isn't in the line up for a hard hitting playoff-like game, RT has lost his god damn mind. Lyubushkin continues to get better and he's the only physical presence we have on the back end. IMO, Bushy was better than half the defense we've iced this year.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
If Bushy isn't in the line up for a hard hitting playoff-like game, RT has lost his god damn mind. Lyubushkin continues to get better and he's the only physical presence we have on the back end. IMO, Bushy was better than half the defense we've iced this year.

Really hope we don’t re-sign him. Not an NHL caliber defenceman.

Reactions: Ghostface Keller

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
I said Richardson.

With my luck...not looking to jinx a player too badly.

Richardson is a random enough choice...just seems like he'd somehow shove one in.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Garland - 2nd period of game #2.

upload_2020-7-13_19-22-30.jpeg

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
It’s either Dvorak or Garland IMO. Dvorak feels like he’s the closest to breaking out to me. I feel like we have an O’Reilly level player just waiting to explode in Dvorak. Voted Garland in spite of that. Lol

Reactions: Mosby

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad