First Goal Contest

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Thought this question could see some interesting responses...

Who scores the Coyotes first goal of the season? *assuming we score

For reference, Mikkel Boedker was first last year. Two years ago, it was Kyle Chipchura.

I've included a few poll options. If you're voting for someone like Nick Grossmann, we'll say that falls under "other".

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Thought this question could see some interesting responses...

Who scores the Coyotes first goal of the season? *assuming we score

For reference, Mikkel Boedker was first last year. Two years ago, it was Kyle Chipchura.

I've included a few poll options. If you're voting for someone like Nick Grossmann, we'll say that falls under "other".

I think you should put the game it is scored in as well.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Game 2, Oliver Ekman-Larsson.

I could see the Kings shutting us out easily but the Pens' defense can be leaky and Marc-Andre Fleury isn't exactly the pillar of consistent goaltending, so I'd bet we score at least once against them. Of course, never underestimate the incompetence of our offense.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Gonna have to go with Chip. Probably some fluke that goes in off his ass or something, and then we'll have to hear Tippett race about how awesome Chip is.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Step One: Coyotes take a too many men penalty
Step Two: Tippett selects Duclair to serve the penalty
Step Three: Kings score.
Step Four: Tippett benches Duclair for the rest of the game (forgot he didn't actually take the penalty)
Step Five: Kyle Chipchura scores our 1st goal, with a helper from Martinook
Step Six: Coyotes lose 5-1 anyway
Step Seven: Tippett sends Duclair down to Springfield because he needs more ice time in the AHL to learn how to become and NHL player because of...reasons...

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Gonna have to go with Chip. Probably some fluke that goes in off his ass or something, and then we'll have to hear Tippett race about how awesome Chip is.

And Nash. And that strange man that they found sleeping at a bus stop who has replaced Dave Strader. And Todd Walsh.

Etch

Relegate the Oilers
Jun 1, 2011
Moncton, NB
The darkhorse.

868025698.0.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad