Fire Trotz Chant At Games

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth
This needs to happen. Cellblock 303
Or some of y'all diehards based in Nashville need to start vocally voicing or displeasure with Trotz. Change will not occur without fans rising up and indicating their displeasure with the direction of the team. Perhaps if the owners / mgmt feel the heat from
The fan base , things will start happening

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
This needs to happen. Cellblock 303
Or some of y'all diehards based in Nashville need to start vocally voicing or displeasure with Trotz. Change will not occur without fans rising up and indicating their displeasure with the direction of the team. Perhaps if the owners / mgmt feel the heat from
The fan base , things will start happening

I'd be in on it if I was still attending games. I won't go back until he or Poile or both are gone. If I did do it I wouldn't do a chant, the guy I sit with is front row on the third level, I'd just hang a banner over the railing. If they asked me to remove it I'd ask to see Henry or Cogen and if they don't meet my request I'll never go back to see another game. If anyone can have a sign in the arena that says hi to the players or can I have a puck, why can't a fan write Fire Trotz or Trotz must go. Freedom of speech right? I'm not name calling or saying he's a jerk, I just want him fired. All that said, it's moot as I won't be attending until change happens.

dulzhok

Feb 20, 2003
Visit site
Fire Trotz so that some other coach will get next to nothing from this roster.

We can change it, but it's not going to change.

kivaerijo

Apr 14, 2007
EastNashville
Stop whining...still one of best coaches in the league...like to see what queenville or any other coach would do with this lineup.

You could argue poile, but even that is a reach at the moment. We wouldn't even be .300 if not for trotz

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
Stop whining...still one of best coaches in the league...like to see what queenville or any other coach would do with this lineup.

You could argue poile, but even that is a reach at the moment. We wouldn't even be .300 if not for trotz

Carter Hutton, when Pekka was having surgery on his hip ?
Needing scoring ... Moar Grinders!?!?!?!?!?!?! ... Stalberg isn't a pure goal scorer, guy can't hit the back end of the net
Needing a veteran Defenseman on the back end ... draft the 19 year old the wonderkid and throwing him in the top 4 immediately

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad