Fire Jeff Blashill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2012
Stop. I am really frustrated with Blashill but it can't all be on him. Really only a few guys deserve ice time on this team right now.

GREASYGRINDERDETROIT

May 22, 2014
What this team needs is to do one of those native american sweat lodge spiritual endeavors to figure out whats wrong and get back on track

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
1f8628b0-ae24-0132-9a15-0e01949ad350.gif

LeftBackLegend

Oct 15, 2011
This is a joke thread of course but at the same time everyone knows things can't keep on going like this. Outshot and outchanced in every single game, really?

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
He's been a head coach in the NHL for six games. Yep, it's time to can him.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
I wish he would stop coaching our players to fumble passes and miss the net.

I think a better strategy would be to complete passes and shoot it into the goal.

It's almost like he's never read "Coaching for Dummies".

GREASYGRINDERDETROIT

May 22, 2014
Hopefully hes still young enough to not be stuck in his ways or its gonna be 2 long years of watching this team play like a garbage dumpster

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
Yeah because Ken Holland is going to fire a coach after six games. I may not be a fan of Kenny Holland, but even i know he is smart enough to give a coach more than six games before firing him.

Babcock had several years to slowly tweak his system to hide the defense/minimize the Wings faults.

Last edited:

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
This is mindblowing. Seriously. And what's worse is this topic is completely serious and there is a portion of the fanbase who literally want to fire an NHL coach after six games.

It would be one thing if the Wings did not have obvious physical flaws in their game that are ridiculously evident. I mean, they have guys passing into skates, guys juggling simple ten foot passes at the line, and #1D men missing out on holding the line on a simple saucer clear. Guys getting clear as day breakaways and depositing the puck into the corner without a shot on goal.

The Wings are inexplicably misfiring on the good opportunities that they come across. Blashill's "system" has nothing to do with Kindl butchering a pass, Tatar handing the puck back to the other team with regularity, DeKeyser passing it directly into guys, etc.

Guys are making physical errors right now and the team looks like **** for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad