U17: Finnkampen August 25-27

FINJuniors

Aug 22, 2022
Jea from wingers Westerård clear one but Kämäräinen 2nd then im not so high on Joki and Somervuori but they are clear 3 and 4. After those it gets barren maybe next best would be outside this team Veeti Lamponen at 5th.

Yeah, it was fun to watch. Sweden was unfortunately crushing the Finns, and especially the first game was phenomenal. One should look at Sweden's first goal in repeat...

Among the Finns, to my eye Westergård, Orpana, Mensonen and Kotajärvi are the top, and then there is a long gap to the next ones. "Good rushes" for some players like Kämäräinen can sure look good but they seldom lead into anything real. That's not hockey in 2020s unless you are super-skilled, which none of these guys are.

Hopefully we Finns beat the Swedes next time but does not look good. :)

Jea from wingers Westerård clear one but Kämäräinen 2nd then im not so high on Joki and Somervuori but they are clear 3 and 4. After those it gets barren maybe next best would be outside this team Veeti Lamponen at 5th.
Sure. My questions is if anyone in the Finnish team is world class? Like the likely 1st or 2nd round pick? Not sure of that myself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad