Finley or Krahn??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
The Funny Man said:
Wasn't Krahn rated higher than DiPietro in 2000? Maybe it was another goalie in another year but I think that was the case. The only reason Krahn isn't rated waaaaaay higher is because of injuries so it would be him for sure.

and of course Finley hasn't had two groin surgeries the last few years and grown about 3 inches...we shall see what happens in the future with these two players.

SmokeyClause

Feb 27, 2002
Miami, FL
Visit site
The Funny Man said:
The only reason Krahn isn't rated waaaaaay higher is because of injuries so it would be him for sure.

Couldn't the exact same thing be said about Finley?

The hope in Nashville is that his injuries were either flukes (slicing his finger open on a rock stuck in his shoe) or due to his growth spurt (roughly 3 inches in the year following his draft).

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Personally, I'd say Brent Krahn.

I've always been a fan of his, and I've never really like Finley.

Krahn was outstanding at the Flames training camp this year, and apparently really opened up some eyes to what he can do when healthy. Not to mention what he did in the WHL last year after being healthy for once. He's bouncing back and forth between the AHL and the ECHL right now, but only because Calgary's got some goaltending depth issues to work out right now.

SmokeyClause

Feb 27, 2002
Miami, FL
Visit site
Brock said:
Personally, I'd say Brent Krahn.

I've always been a fan of his, and I've never really like Finley.

Krahn was outstanding at the Flames training camp this year, and apparently really opened up some eyes to what he can do when healthy. Not to mention what he did in the WHL last year after being healthy for once. He's bouncing back and forth between the AHL and the ECHL right now, but only because Calgary's got some goaltending depth issues to work out right now.

This guy sounds like a Carbon copy of Finley. Finley was unstoppable in training camp last year. When fully healthy, he's impressive.

Krahn hasn't exactly looked sharp in his time as Pro. Wasn't he 0-4 in the ECHL, AHL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad