U16: Finland vs Germany tripleheader

KahunWOW

Apr 14, 2006
Germany
Last year the triple header was pretty embarassing for Germany U16 losing
0:9
1:8
1:9

Hopefully this year is getting better...

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
From forwards Jani Nyman and Tommi Männistö had really good games and from defence Kasper Kulonummi and Aarne Jokinen
cant wait for tomorrow to see Kemell get going

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Last year the triple header was pretty embarassing for Germany U16 losing
0:9
1:8
1:9

Hopefully this year is getting better...

Haven't had a chance to watch any of the games (stupid business trip) but the results so far (2-5 and 3-6) certainly look better.
And I did expect them to do better with players like Kechter, Elias, Lutz etc. There is far better talent than in last year's team.

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
Game 2 Lassila and Kemell were brilliant really fun duo to watch.. also Topi Rönni playing 2nd game was dominant and the top4 defence Laakso, Salin, Heinonen, Kärki in entirety. Other notables Raiman and Pesonen didnt get much done

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
Good games from both teams. Really like 5 forwards for Finns for the 2022 draft in Lambert, Kemell, Hokkanen, Lassila and Rönni.. 4 other forwards are not far behind in Nyman, Ruusunen, Männistö and Sulku. Raiman and Pesonen were dissapointing the 1 game they played. Samu Bau is new guy on radar that could have some upside mobile big centerman. Too bad Oskari Vuorio couldnt participate.

Still undecided on defence Kasper Kulonummi is fine prospect reminds me of Ruben Rafkin withouth the physicality. Laakso looked a tad more mobile but my favourite defensman is propably Otto Salin. Arttu Kärki looked interesting aswell.

Good age group and draft year coming again

Reactions: Munchkin10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad