Dionico - Meile
Truog - Baechler (A) - Reichle

Despont
Ramel - Perrenoud - Muller

Reactions: Jaska

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Swiss looked outstanding in exhibition. I gotta go Finland though. 4-1.

IceHockeyDude

May 15, 2011
Suomi
I'm glad that they play on the east coast instead of Alberta or even Brittish colombia so that they games will be broadcasted in decent time of the day in Europe.

Hopefully fans will buy tickets in all games, not just when Canada play so we'd have a good atmosphere.

u20s are always entertaining and we didn't have to wait for long since the last tournament. Among the the Christmas this is a very bright spot for all of us during these cold and dark winter months.

Being honest Finland is the favourite however I hope it will be a good game and perhaps Swiss can pull out an upset.

Reactions: jj cale

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I'm glad that they play on the east coast instead of Alberta or even Brittish colombia so that they games will be broadcasted in decent time of the day in Europe.

Hopefully fans will buy tickets in all games, not just when Canada play so we'd have a good atmosphere.

u20s are always entertaining and we didn't have to wait for long since the last tournament. Among the the Christmas this is a very bright spot for all of us during these cold and dark winter months.

Being honest Finland is the favourite however I hope it will be a good game and perhaps Swiss can pull out an upset.
Halifax portion of the tournament is entirely sold out. There are some tickets still available in Moncton for group B but should still be near sell outs for most games.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
nice to have the tournament back home in Ns Even though i won't be going it willbe good for halifax.

Reactions: jj cale

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Halifax portion of the tournament is entirely sold out. There are some tickets still available in Moncton for group B but should still be near sell outs for most games.

Good.

Not being in an NHL city and not being in the summer should help.

In fact, I hope we get back to doing it in junior hockey cities.

Places like Regina/Saskatoon, London/Hamilton, etc. should be more the norm going forward for a bit.

Anyways, Suomi should take this one with ease.

Reactions: Czechboy

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
It's nice when there are actually fans in the stands.

Especially for a non-Canada game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad