La.Johansson
Wallstedt

Start time: 20:20 Finland

Last edited:

Macbanan

Dec 28, 2013
Uppsala, Sweden
This can go either way.

If we suck I'm going to be angry, but the end result is a pretty bad indication of how the tournament will go.

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
It used to be a big game, now I'm not so sure, it's almost as if you like each other now.
That's how I feel, if Sweden finishes but Finland continues to play, then I wish Finland a medal. I don't take it to mean that if Sweden is out, I want Finland to be out too.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
That's how I feel, if Sweden finishes but Finland continues to play, then I wish Finland a medal. I don't take it to mean that if Sweden is out, I want Finland to be out too.
Such a strange feeling. me.......................I hate everyone.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
For f*** sake Petersson get off the ice you can’t keep having shifts that last a minute and a half the swedish rythm gets completely disrupted.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Someone please tell Mikko Lehtonen he's not allowed to shoot again, ever. Just pass it to Rantanen who can actually get it to the net.

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
Rantanen keeps missing the puck. What's going on there?Rantanen keeps missing the puck. What's going on there?

karhukissa

Apr 2, 2019
I've seen this movie before, so far Finland is clearly better but can't score. I can see Sweden scoring soon

Reactions: jj cale

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
It used to be a big game, now I'm not so sure, it's almost as if you like each other now.
As an American-Swede that is not from Sweden, I think this too. I always thought of Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Finland as similar people. Similar accents, and similar looking people. All people of Viking DNA. I think Swede's just want a big, bulky, blonde haired dude winning trophies.

Reactions: jj cale

Shocker

Dec 20, 2019
Sweden was pretty much just hanging in there, but Finland also didn't get many great chances of the possession they had.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad