OT: Final week games of interest

The Reaper

Men of Mayhem
Dec 29, 2010
Canada
Boston as well. It's going to be close between the Sens and Jets IMO.

Sens will more than likely lose that game against Boston since they lost 11 in a row against the B's and i thought we had it rough against the Bruins

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
Updated standings with relevant games to Leafs tonight:

Apr23Standings_zpsf25d155a.jpg

RELEVANT GAMES TO LEAFS TONIGHT:
MONTREAL AT NEW JERSEY
ISLANDERS AT CAROLINA
BOSTON AT PHILLY
RANGERS AT FLORIDA
WINNIPEG AT WASHINGTON (not really relevant to us, but it is big for the Eastern playoff picture)

Let's go Devils, Canes, Bruins and Cats!

Just Rude

Oct 15, 2005
We had a lot of help on the scoreboard last night, now we need to TCB ourselves. Here are the updated standings along with pertinent games to the Leafs in the next couple of nights. Obviously, a perfect world would see the Leafs win tonight and tomorrow, and the Flyers, Caps, Canes, Bruins and Jets give us a little help Thursday. Let’s go boys!

Apr24Standings_zpsf87e33f4.jpg

WEDNESDAY
TORONTO AT TAMPA BAY

THURSDAY
ISLANDERS AT PHILLY
OTTAWA AT WASHINGTON
RANGERS AT CAROLINA
TAMPA BAY AT BOSTON
TORONTO AT FLORIDA
MONTREAL AT WINNIPEG

EDDIE20*

I was disappointed in the Jets loss last night.

I'd like to see the Leafs run the table for these last three games and really build up some nice momentum going into next week.

Deebo

Jan 28, 2005
Toronto
If the Leafs can manage to win all 3 remaining games, home ice is guaranteed.

If that happens and Boston Goes 1-2-0, 0-1-2, 0-2-1 or 0-3-0 in their 3 remaining games, the Leafs would win the division.

Just Rude

Oct 15, 2005
If the Leafs can manage to win all 3 remaining games, home ice is guaranteed.

If that happens and Boston Goes 1-2-0, 0-1-2 or 0-3-0 in their 3 remaining games, the Leafs would win the division.

Yes, but the Habs game would have to be in regulation to get 4th (provided Montreal gets beats the Jets).

If the Jets beat the Habs in regulation, we just need a split in Florida and a regulation win Saturday to clinch home ice, unless my math is off....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad