GDT: Final Preseason Game vs. Ottawa Senators (6:30PM ET on TVA Sports, TSN690 & 98.5 FM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Xhekaj rattled Smith.

I love him but the Habs will need to add beef if we dont want Xhekaj to tilt with the Wilsons, Reaves and MacDermids of this world. Anderson and Pezz are the only others that can handle themselves.

Last thing I want is to see Cole and Nick have to deal with 2010s type shenanigans because someone is living in the oppositions head.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Xhekaj rattled Smith.

I love him but the Habs will need to add beef if we dont want Xhekaj to tilt with the Wilsons, Reaves and MacDermids of this world. Anderson and Pezz are the only others that can handle themselves.

Last thing I want is to see Cole and Nick have to deal with 2010s type shenanigans because someone is living in the oppositions head.

I've been saying this forever, we need some more size/toughness added or its going to be a season of injuries and liberties. Edmundson will help if he ever returns. The braintrust must see this, right?

Reactions: Habs13

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
I've been saying this forever, we need some more size/toughness added or its going to be a season of injuries and liberties. Edmundson will help if he ever returns. The braintrust must see this, right?
Yeah Anderson played with a fractured wrist a
Anderson broke his wrist in a fight last year and shouldn't be fighting 4th line senator plugs. He can be a protector on a line with the suzuki, slaf or caufield.
I expect pezzetta to have a busy night and should make the team because of everyone's concerns

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Eh, even Ed, man. He has like 2 fights since he left the blues.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Lmao does DJ Smith actually believe Marty St. Louis told Xhekaj to target players? Clearly the guy is trying to find himself a role on the team... So weird how rattled Smith is. Plus, it's only preseason. What a strange man
the pressure is on this poverty franchise to make the playoffs or him and dorion could be flushed

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Dach deserves better wingers than Drouin.
Pitlick at C is an F.
Can’t believe this is the line up we roll into the reg season with - sheeeeeeeesh

743C508D-E5A8-4615-9BAF-FD0D283C0630.jpeg

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Xhekaj rattled Smith.

So what exactly do you want lol?
23 out of 23 guys who can scrap?
We need to have a 4th line of just goons?
So what get a Dave Cemenko on with Suzuki and Caufield for 10 years..?
"Omg need to add size everywhere" ok but can they play f***ing hockey too?

You guys are doing this backwards lol, you dont GET a Xhekaj and go "omfg we need to surround him with Fighters"
You GET a Xhekaj to help insulate the talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad