Final Predictions

Finals Matchup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I'd absolutely love to see Columbus go all the way to the finals. They deserve it for going all in. It probably helps that i don't like any of the remaining teams in the east.

I'll say Columbus vs SJ (that Karlsson guy will do great things). Backup pick would be Colorado in the west.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
COL VS COL in the finals

COL would get destroyed in this matchup.

They're lucky to even be in the playoffs - the NHL playoff format should be top 4 in division and COL should have been on the outside looking in
COL only made it so far because they avoided their own division in round 1, and got pulled into the weaker one.
COL still only made it to round 2 so easily because their round 1 opponent choked big time - just as they always do in the playoffs. The last time those losers had any actual playoff success worth remembering was 2004
COL is playing in round 2 an actual contender - one who warriored through a series deficit to win a game 7 at home - and who will destroy COL in round 2.

And if COL somehow makes it to the final they'll get destroyed once they play a team from the best conference in the league. 4-0

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad