Line Combos: Final Forward Spot (When Healthy)

Who rounds out the 4th Line?

• Total voters

DANTHEMAN1967

Aug 10, 2016
Lol at Nic Petan's popularity. Even in the final spot he gets no love. Dubas certainly made a mistake on that trade (not huge).
You think that Dubas made a mistake trading for Petan?
Par Linholm scored one goal in 65 games for the Leafs, Petan matched that in his first game.

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
You think that Dubas made a mistake trading for Petan?
Par Linholm scored one goal in 65 games for the Leafs, Petan matched that in his first game.

Linholm could have helped TOR in Hyman's absence (playoffs). Nothing more. He's not that great a player, but Petan isn't either.

TML Dynasty

May 2, 2016
Obviously it all depends on camp but I hope it’s a banger!
Marchment Gauthier Agostino
Some nights could be fun to watch!
But
Aberg Spezza Bracco
would show a completely different setup.

Dubas has given Babs a lot of options.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Just because Lindholm was used in a PK role did not mean he was good at PKing.
Yes Lindholm was terrible on the PK, very passive and ineffective. He literally did nothing well. Petan is a complete whatever, that will never play for us, but we won that trade simply because Lindholm was gone. Addition by subtraction.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
Agostino would be my choice for 4th line LW, that's presuming somebody on the Marlies like Marchment doesn't have an outstanding camp

Johnsson Matthews Nylander
Hyman Tavares Marner
Moore Kerfoot Kapanen
Agostino Gauthier Mikheyev

Yeah I wrote Gauthier into my lineup, come at me
Gauthier over Spezza? Lmao

member 300185

Its going to come down to camp. Thats the bottom line. You have to earn your spot.

My bet is Petan but its great seeing all that depth.

Face Of Bear

Jul 30, 2012
I liked Moore last year, but I think he'll still have to earn his roster spot and its not a given he does. Same with Mikheyev/Gauthier.

Johnson-Matthews-Nylander
Hyman-Tavares- Marner
Kapanen-Spezza-Kerfoot
Mikheyev-Gauthier-Moore

Bottom 3 up for grabs

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
True, but the team really does seem to be SUPER high on this guy, and he has talent.

A lot of promising things said about his game.

He’s from the KHL. If he can be a solid banging bottom 6 forward great but I’m guessing he wants to be a top 6 guy.

moon111

Oct 18, 2014
Gauthier over Spezza? Lmao
In the playoffs, Matthews had a 3.03 points/minute performance. In 11 games, Spezza had a 2.72,
better then Tavares, Marner, Nylander. I have a feeling he's not done and by all accounts, still has a
passion for hockey and of course wanted to play for Toronto. Dallas had four players break the
2.00 points per minute, the Leafs had ten. Spezza been playing for a long time and only has three
times more goals then Matthews. If Spezza gets to play with someone who can put the puck in the
net, I wouldn't be surprised to see his points increase significantly. Would definitely take a flyer
on him with a late fantasy draft pick, especially with the prospect that Marner might not sign.
If he ended up Tavares's RW...

Rizzy13

Jan 26, 2009
I like Gauthier as our fourth line C. In my eyes, he doesn't make many mistakes. He'll only get better. Also nice to have some size.

Reactions: Magic Man

56 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
I can't answer this poll yet. The reason? As of yet we haven't had camp so we don't know which vet will meet Babcock's GudPro™ Assessment Criteria.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad