Final Fantasy VII REBIRTH - Part 2 (Feb 29th, 2024 Release Date) - Reviews are Out! (NO SPOILERS - See Post 385)

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
Finally picked this one up. Looking forward to giving it a go shortly.

I'm going in fresh to the entire franchise (not including quitting on XV pretty early...I don't count that) so this should be interesting! Loved the demo.

I just started Chapter 9 I think? I'm in the tunnel leading to Sector 6.

I am so charmed by this game, I really am. I wanted to hate this game. Went into it fully expecting to hate it, especially after what I'd seen about the ending and how they've kind of altered the story. I feel happy when I play that game. When I'm watching a scene between Aerith and Cloud discussing how the Wall Market came to be, I feel happiness in my heart because the original FF7 was such an enormous part of my childhood. To see it expanded upon as an adult makes me feel really happy inside.

And then, as I said, I get to the combat and I am immediately taken out of all of it. It's not for me. This remake wasn't made for me. It was made for people who maybe grew out of the traditional JRPG mold. It wasn't made for people who played the new DQ game and felt refreshed because there's still old school JRPGs coming out with modern conveniences.

If this game had a mode (similar to how DQ has a full out 16 bit mode in it) where I could have actual turn based, old school combat (not whatever this game tries to pass off as turn based) within the frame of what this game is, it would legitimately be my favorite game of all time. Even just this slice.

As it stands, it's an incredible experience for 50% of the time when I'm not actually playing the game.

I fully understand that this is a personal gripe. I understand that the combat has been largely well received. It is objectively good, IMO. It feels tight, it feels fast and responsive. It's just not what I want from Final Fantasy. I'm glad the game has been well received. It's just not for me.

It's a new age Fudge! Stop living in the past!

Nobody will accept turn based combat anymore!

(He types, while playing Fire Emblem next to his wife playing Persona)

Honestly, though, if they had a legitimate turn based mode it would be a tough call. I think what they've done with the combat is a nice marriage of action and turn based, so I dig it. I've also very much been into turn based games lately (a little late to the party, I know!).

Reactions: Fudge

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
While I love turn-based strategy and puzzle-y stuff, I personally think there's something fundamentally broken and badly designed about the classic turn-based RPG system and their progression. It's designed so that real payoff only really exists long-term during tough, drawn out, war-of-attrition esque boss battles where your setups and strategies actually come into play and can feel rewarding. These come few and far between, and there's no value that I can see in the dozens and dozens of uninspired battle sequences leading up those where you're just choosing the same menu option over and over again and arbitrarily "grinding" levels while healing when appropriate. The dopamine hit of numbers going up as you get into more fights is completely hollow and trivial game design, IMO, and games of this mold heavily revolve around that.

That said, even with this glaring flaw in its design, the fact that there are moments of real substance and moments of rewarding strategic payoff automatically makes it a better system than modern attempts by Square to move into action game territory with stuff like FFXV, which rarely ever have any substance at all.

Generally speaking, I think these classic turn-based RPGs would have been more interesting if they worked around this either by having every battle be an actual tactical puzzle (like in FF Tactics) that has meaningful gameplay or if they just got rid of random battles/leveling systems altogether and progressively ramped up the possibilities/necessity for a clever setup during big set piece battles.

FFVIIR's way of working around this flaw is pretty satisfying as well, as most battles are scripted, meaning there isn't really much meaning to the leveling, and battles are either superficially fun/easy to breeze through, or are beefy and engaging enough to have regular substance.

It's a very real improvement, IMO, and I don't understand clinging to the old way. There are still merits to the old materia system that haven't been fully integrated into this series yet (we are only in the first game afterall, they shouldn't completely blow their load prematurely), but it's only a matter of time, IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nizdizzle

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I don't really get what you find ambiguous about that being Jessie's gear. It's a fingerless black glove with two red overlapping wristbands, and an angular arrow-shaped plate with a protruding edge down the middle and indentations on its corners. What else could it be and why else would they show it if not to plant that seed in your mind?

You could very well be right about Wedge possibly being dead, but it certainly didn't cross my mind when I saw it happen (and still doesn't, really-- feels more like another fakeout). It kind of just cuts away after Ghosts push him away and fades to black as glass breaks. Far from definitive. The first Wedge death fake-out was actually LESS vague than that (a piece of a building was landing above his head for crying out loud), and he turned out to be fine for some reason.

I know what the purpose of the Barrett scene is, but it still cheapens the concept of death/finality in this game and the drama that they briefly milk from it. What matters to me is execution and effectiveness of the game's themes and ideas, not some purist attachment to whether or not Barrett's survival matches the outcome of the original.

And again, you're referring to potential stakes and consequences in future installments-- This doesn't change the effects of what was communicated in the first game. On top of that, "something genuinely bad/worse than you can possibly imagine is a real threat to happen, but hasn't yet" is not demonstration of real stakes and consequences anyways. By that measure, the plate potentially coming down would have been evidence of real stakes even if hypothetically Rude doesn't end up pushing the button or everyone ended up surviving with absolute certainty.

I think there's a possibility that the events will still remain more or less the same moving forward, but I think damage has already been done by the ending of the first installment regardless, in terms of execution and meaning conveyed, for all the reasons I've already laid out. I agree that whether or not the implications of everything are additionally distastrous moving forward remains to be seen (although as you say there are very real reasons for trepidation and concern).

Those gloves are white with pink bands dude... There is nothing that suggest that they're Jessie's other than that they're there and even if they are Jessies, this doesn't mean that shes alive. They could have easily been kept around as a memento that they pulled off of her remains (No, I don't think this is what they are, but to me that makes more sense than Hey! Shes alive too, especially since shes confirmed dead by the Devs.) Alt timeline? Maybe? but I don't think so.

On top of that, "something genuinely bad/worse than you can possibly imagine is a real threat to happen, but hasn't yet" is not demonstration of real stakes and consequences anyways.

For someone who has never played the game before? I'd agree.

For some one who has? I don't see how this doesn't up the ante by like infinity.

Curious and I swear that I'm not trying to be demeaning or condescending, how much of the FF7 compilation are you familiar with?

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Those gloves are white with pink bands dude... There is nothing that suggest that they're Jessie's other than that they're there and even if they are Jessies, this doesn't mean that shes alive. They could have easily been kept around as a memento that they pulled off of her remains (No, I don't think this is what they are, but to me that makes more sense than Hey! Shes alive too, especially since shes confirmed dead by the Devs.) Alt timeline? Maybe? but I don't think so.

For someone who has never played the game before? I'd agree.

For some one who has? I don't see how this doesn't up the ante by like infinity.

Curious and I swear that I'm not trying to be demeaning or condescending, how much of the FF7 compilation are you familiar with?
* White with pink bands? I'm genuinely baffled. That's clearly the same color and design with light hitting it.
* I agreed earlier about the possibility that it could be a memento but if it is, it would still be a clear attempt at deception to draw up speculation about a possible revival, which alone compromises the impact of that moment in the game.
* "Hey she's alive too!" makes exactly as much sense as Biggs being alive, which is none. All of this points to a pretty lame and misleading ending whatever way it's spun. The point is that nobody's fate is entirely clear to the viewer, which is enough to compromise the stakes regardless of how it turns out.
* Stakes and consequences are only meaningful if you follow through with them. Upping the ante alone accomplishes nothing until consequences are actually realized, which they haven't been, despite the obvious opportunity laid out for them.
* "If you know how the source material turns out, then it has more meaning" is never really good justification for poorly communicated storytelling, IMO.
* I'm obsessive about the original, I've played through Crisis Core and thought it was trash, and I've gleaned some of the others and though they were all pointless cash-grabs that add nothing valuable to the lore.
* Curious what quote you're referring to regarding Jessie's death.

Last edited:

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
It's a very real improvement, IMO, and I don't understand clinging to the old way. There are still merits to the old materia system that haven't been fully integrated into this series yet (we are only in the first game afterall, they shouldn't completely blow their load prematurely), but it's only a matter of time, IMO.

I would say nostalgia probably plays a pretty big part, but also that there is an appeal to the slower, more strategic pace of the turn based style. There's a sense of greater control as well.

Not all turn based is equal, obviously, and improvements and adaptations are welcome in my book. Variety can be a great spice, assuming the food it is on is good.

That said, I might not be representing the concerns all that well. I really enjoy this hybrid implementation, as it seems to take great aspects from both sides...something is sacrificed in terms of the tactical side, but I think the end result is quite well done and very enjoyable, personally.

I wonder if some weren't hoping for an improved version of the old style...not necessarily exactly the same, but also not adding action elements. "Classic" mode certainly isn't that...at all.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I would say nostalgia probably plays a pretty big part, but also that there is an appeal to the slower, more strategic pace of the turn based style. There's a sense of greater control as well.

Not all turn based is equal, obviously, and improvements and adaptations are welcome in my book. Variety can be a great spice, assuming the food it is on is good.

That said, I might not be representing the concerns all that well. I really enjoy this hybrid implementation, as it seems to take great aspects from both sides...something is sacrificed in terms of the tactical side, but I think the end result is quite well done and very enjoyable, personally.

I wonder if some weren't hoping for an improved version of the old style...not necessarily exactly the same, but also not adding action elements. "Classic" mode certainly isn't that...at all.
I just don't see how the old style is fundamentally any more tactical or strategic at all compared to the remake (especially treating this as the first of many parts that I assume will ramp up in depth), is my point. Enemies basically must be engaged in more strategic ways than they ever did in the original, and can borderline feel like puzzles at times, whereas mindless brute force and grinding was the answer to overpowering 90% of the battles in the original (strategizing only let you break the game, really). The structure and options the game gives you provides just as much future potential for setup and strategy and anything that the old materia system achieved can more or less be achieved with this system moving forward as well, from what I can see. The only thing missing so far in this installment is the insane late-game setups that you can do, which should be reserved for future installments and is perfectly doable in this system.

Other than familiarity, I don't really see what the actual argument is (by people who complain about it not being turn-based I mean, not you). It doesn't really feel like a mid-point compromise between action and strategy, it's essentially just the same strategy/turn-based system with a hint of action throw in (so little that it would be completely unsatisfying to anyone who actually wants a great action game out of it). Seems very win-win to me.

Last edited:

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
* White with pink bands? I'm genuinely baffled. That's clearly the same color and design with light hitting it.
* I agreed earlier about the possibility that it could be a memento but if it is, it would still be a clear attempt at deception to draw up speculation about a possible revival, which alone compromises the impact of that moment in the game.
* "Hey she's alive too!" makes exactly as much sense as Biggs being alive, which is none. All of this points to a pretty lame and misleading ending whatever way it's spun. The point is that nobody's fate is entirely clear to the viewer, which is enough to compromise the stakes regardless of how it turns out.
* Stakes and consequences are only meaningful if you follow through with them. Upping the ante alone accomplishes nothing until consequences are actually realized, which they haven't been, despite the obvious opportunity laid out for them.
* "If you know how the source material turns out, then it has more meaning" is never really good justification for poorly communicated storytelling, IMO.
* I'm obsessive about the original, I've played through Crisis Core and thought it was trash, and I've gleaned some of the others and though they were all pointless cash-grabs that add nothing valuable to the lore.
* Curious what quote you're referring to regarding Jessie's death.

• Ya brah, def white and pink. Sunlight doesn't discolor shit like that unless its been left out in open exposure for a loooonnng time.
  • I mean yes, in theory you're right, except for the case that, in the game AND from the mouth of the game developers, she died.
  • True, but you're assuming that they won't. Calling this poorly communicated story telling is premature, it's a small piece of a much bigger puzzle. Plus in real time, they're EXACTLY where they were at the end of the midgar section in the OG, with all the timeline f***ery. I'm with you on the potential for that to unravel.
  • DoC is f***ing dog shit but CC is a solid game IMO. Beyond that (There are minor nods to both) this game has some heavy, heavy influences from Advent Children (Which again, as a movie sucked until the complete edition came out where it... sucked less?) and a lot of the literature that was written to bridge the gap between the end of FF7 OG and the beginning of Advent Children. Are you familiar with the short stories Lifestream white and Lifestream black? If you haven't, I'd suggest reading them if you're interested (They're both super short, so no real time commitment needed and they provide a great deal of clarity as to where they're going with this story.)
  • It was in the ultimania that just came out in Japan. No I cannot read Japanese but there are a bunch of people who have translated large portions of it on the web. I'll flag this down for you.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
  • Ya brah, def white and pink. Sunlight doesn't discolor shit like that unless its been left out in open exposure for a loooonnng time.
  • I mean yes, in theory you're right, except for the case that, in the game AND from the mouth of the game developers, she died.
  • True, but you're assuming that they won't. Calling this poorly communicated story telling is premature, it's a small piece of a much bigger puzzle. Plus in real time, they're EXACTLY where they were at the end of the midgar section in the OG, with all the timeline f***ery. I'm with you on the potential for that to unravel.
  • DoC is f***ing dog shit but CC is a solid game IMO. Beyond that (There are minor nods to both) this game has some heavy, heavy influences from Advent Children (Which again, as a movie sucked until the complete edition came out where it... sucked less?) and a lot of the literature that was written to bridge the gap between the end of FF7 OG and the beginning of Advent Children. Are you familiar with the short stories Lifestream white and Lifestream black? If you haven't, I'd suggest reading them if you're interested (They're both super short, so no real time commitment needed and they provide a great deal of clarity as to where they're going with this story.)
  • It was in the ultimania that just came out in Japan. No I cannot read Japanese but there are a bunch of people who have translated large portions of it on the web. I'll flag this down for you.
We can't see eye to eye on the glove thing.

Even a smaller chapter of a book has a structure to it where certain things can land in effective or ineffective ways. To be reductive, going "They're dead, aren't you sad? But no wait! Are they really? Maybe not! Find out next time!" in one chapter and potentially going "No yep, they were definitely dead" in later chapters when the purpose of the death in the first chapter is to be impactful and signify very real stakes and consequences is very ineffective storytelling. It is not premature to call this out. This is a trap that people often fall under when defending something that's ongoing, IMO.

Oh yeah, I've seen Advent Children as well-- it was terrible. I dug into some of this stuff a bit more when the compilation stuff was fresher (at least read summaries and discussion about them and what not), but for the most part, I've found the entire project to be such a tasteless, inartful, and uninteresting cash-grab that my headcannon is that none of it ever existed, nor do I have any interest in revisiting any of it (the company as a whole has basically been a lost cause to me since Sakaguchi left-- remake is kind of an exception). Crisis Core was the least bad of the bunch from what I saw, but that's not saying much-- still wasn't good, IMO.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I feel pretty strongly that the main game stands better as a singular entity that leaves certain things appropriately left open to interpretation, like a real uncomprising work of art, in my opinion. What you don't tell is just as important as what you do tell, and it did a fantastic job of that.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Idk. I can still easily replay and enjoy FF6 or Chrono Trigger exactly as they are.

Plenty of people also enjoyed DQ11 so I think there is some appeal to turn based combat.

It does depend how the system works. FF6 gave you a lot of options with individual skills, being able to grow stats and magic to each character.

Chrono Trigger had lots of options with techniques and the enemies appeared on screen which was cool.

Game balance, dungeon length, nalance of the leveling system, and how the encounter rates work all play a factor in whether the combat is fun or a chore.

Reactions: Metroid

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Idk. I can still easily replay and enjoy FF6 or Chrono Trigger exactly as they are.

Plenty of people also enjoyed DQ11 so I think there is some appeal to turn based combat.

It does depend how the system works. FF6 gave you a lot of options with individual skills, being able to grow stats and magic to each character.

Chrono Trigger had lots of options with techniques and the enemies appeared on screen which was cool.

Game balance, dungeon length, nalance of the leveling system, and how the encounter rates work all play a factor in whether the combat is fun or a chore.
Enjoyment doesn't always fully translate into substance, though, I don't think. While I love those classic RPGs as well, when you get to the "moving around the map with random encounters" part, the enjoyment feels a lot more like a mindless mobile-game-esque feedback loop that you kind of just thoughtlessly zombie through because it's required and because it's worth it for the environments/storytelling, and occasionally a big boss battle will be legitimately rewarding, gameplay-wise. I mean like, we're kidding ourselves if we think 90% of those battles involve serious strategy.

While it certainly has some merit and is serviceable in its context, it's a VERY flawed and wasteful design approach. It's certainly not the meat of the games, and could never come close to sustaining itself without all of the other non-gameplay elements to support them, in my opinion. Remove the storytelling, aesthetic, soundtrack, and characterization from Final Fantasy VI and I wouldn't be caught dead investing time into those mechanics, personally.

Dare I say, if I played a hypothetical version of Final Fantasy VI where they give you some scripted tutorial battles to teach you the ropes and then random encounters are completely gone, leaving only extensive challenging boss set pieces that require strong setups to get through (with the maps just being walking simulators), I would probably consider that a better version of the game.

Last edited:

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Enjoyment doesn't always fully translate into substance, though, I don't think. While I love those classic RPGs as well, when you get to the "moving around the map with random encounters" part, the enjoyment feels a lot more like a mindless mobile-game-esque feedback loop that you kind of just thoughtlessly zombie through because it's required and because it's worth it for the environments/storytelling, and occasionally a big boss battle will be legitimately rewarding, gameplay-wise. I mean like, we're kidding ourselves if we think 90% of those battles involve serious strategy.

While it certainly has some merit and is serviceable in its context, it's a VERY flawed and wasteful design approach. It's certainly not the meat of the games, and could never come close to sustaining itself without all of the other non-gameplay elements to support them, in my opinion. Remove the storytelling, aesthetic, and characterization from Final Fantasy VI and I wouldn't be caught dead investing time into those mechanics, personally.

As someone who adores Earthbound, don't you feel like the gameplay is very similar to what you describe? I picked up where I left off and use a walkthrough, and while the chase and some tricks/gimmicks are very fun, I can't help but shake the feeling you describe. I still love the experience, but that aspect of it is very off-putting.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
As someone who adores Earthbound, don't you feel like the gameplay in the game is very similar to what you describe? I picked up where I left off and use a walkthrough, and while some tricks and gimmicks are very fun, I can't help but shake the feeling you describe. I still love the experience, but that aspect of it is very off-putting.
Absolutely, Earthbound's battle system is definitely worse than Final Fantasy VI's, in my opinion (it's the bland version without even minor quirks to keep it interesting like FFVI has). I think its writing, premise, and other charms make it among the more satisfying and worthwhile gaming experiences I've had, though.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Absolutely, Earthbound's battle system is definitely worse than Final Fantasy VI's, in my opinion (it's the bland version without even minor quirks to keep it interesting like FFVI has). I think its writing, premise, and other charms make it among the more satisfying and worthwhile gaming experiences I've had, though.

Fair enough. I really like it for its creativity and courage, but as a gaming experience, boy does it piss me off sometimes.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Fair enough. I really like it for its creativity and courage, but as a gaming experience, boy does it piss me off sometimes.
To me, all of these really beautiful and inspired classic RPGs that I love are give or take really only a story, some creative direction, some personality quirks, and a soundtrack away from feeling like Pokemon, which to me is just all the way on the other side of the spectrum in terms of things I appreciate or despise.

I feel like they would work better just as encounter-free walking simulators built around occasional strategic set piece boss battles.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
To me, all of these really beautiful and inspired classic RPGs that I love are give or take really only a story, some creative direction, some personality quirks, and a soundtrack away from feeling like Pokemon, which to me is just all the way on the other side of the spectrum in terms of things I appreciate or despise.

Well, I mean, that's a pretty big chunk, especially for an artform as recent as video games (40 years at best? Less so for any sort of narrative gameplay). While Pokemon has no smarts or aesthetical sensibilities, I'll give it credit for a clever concept and genuinely addictive gameplay and concrete strategy in online play, however brainless it is.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Well, I mean, that's a pretty big chunk, especially for an artform as new as video games. While Pokemon has no smarts or aesthetical sensibilities, I'll give it credit for a clever concept and genuinely addictive gameplay and concrete strategy in online play, however brainless it is.
I think the first few iterations of Pokemon had decent charm and aesthetic sensibilities (genuinely fun and memorable monster designs, maybe unintentionally dorky one-liners, and cute music anyways) to go along with its concept-- those are pretty much the only things I'll give it credit for. The "genuinely addictive gameplay" part isn't something I appreciate, personally. I kind of equate that with a catchy song that gets stuck in your head-- not always a good thing.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I think the first few iterations of Pokemon had decent charm and aesthetic sensibilities (genuinely fun and memorable monster designs, maybe unintentionally dorky one-liners, and cute music anyways) to go along with its concept-- those are pretty much the only things I'll give it credit for. The "genuinely addictive gameplay" part isn't something I appreciate, personally. I kind of equate that with a catchy song that gets stuck in your head-- not always a good thing.

Then what makes it different from something like Tetris? So far as I can see, they both procure the same sentiment only the latter is less flashy about its appeal.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Then what makes it different from something like Tetris? So far as I can see, they both procure the same sentiment only the latter is less flashy about its appeal.
I don't see the parallel. I love the game design and mechanics of Tetris-- it isn't thoughtless at all. In fact, it might be the purist and simplest example of perfect and conceptually brilliant gameplay I can think of. Playing it and getting better at it (or hell, even just watching someone who's methodical and knows what they're doing) gives a feeling of reward/appreciation for the creation and the way it functions rather than a mindless slot machine high (which is what grinding, battling, and catching pokemon feels like to me).

Last edited:

Nemesis Prime

Jun 29, 2010
London, ON
is_jessie_alive_at_the_end_of_the_ff7_remake_1542736.jpg

Pretty obvious she's alive. No sense in keeping one of the three, especially when Wedge's fate is vague af too.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
is_jessie_alive_at_the_end_of_the_ff7_remake_1542736.jpg

Pretty obvious she's alive. No sense in keeping one of the three, especially when Wedge's fate is vague af too.

Shes confirmed dead. Even if the discolored headband and glove belong to her, that isn't any indication that she lived. she didn't (unless that shot is from another timeline, in which case maybe.)

From chapter select

"Cloud and Tifa climb the pillar, determined to save the slums below. But just as they are about to reach the top however, they lose Jessie right before their eyes."

Shes gone people. Wedge almost for sure is too. [/SPOILER.]

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Shes confirmed dead. Even if the discolored headband and glove belong to her, that isn't any indication that she lived. she didn't (unless that shot is from another timeline, in which case maybe.)

From chapter select

"Cloud and Tifa climb the pillar, determined to save the slums below. But just as they are about to reach the top however, they lose Jessie right before their eyes."

Shes gone people. Wedge almost for sure is too. [/SPOILER.]
How often, not just in videogames but across all media, do you see a fade to black with glass-breaking being the way that a real conclusive death is depicted? Almost, never, I would say. If he is dead, that's just about the strangest and most confusing way of showing it happening that I can think of.

Last edited:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
So the Bumblebee Inn happened, lol. I was not expecting that at all.

I hated that there's a trophy tied with that segment, the camera angle was piece of garbage and the main reason why I missed it. Actually, a lot of the side games are beyond stupid and don't really work well at all except for darts.

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
So the Bumblebee Inn happened, lol. I was not expecting that at all.

I hated that there's a trophy tied with that segment, the camera angle was piece of garbage and the main reason why I missed it. Actually, a lot of the side games are beyond stupid and don't really work well at all except for darts.
Yeah that part was not fun, and I was pretty wasted during that part too lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad