Prospect Info: Filip Helt (2016 Draft - 211 Overall)

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Blues selected Filip Helt on 7th round 211th pick in 2016 NHL draft. This pick was originally Pens pick and we traded Ian Cole for Robert Bortuzzo 7th round 2016 (Pens).

10_Helt_Filip.jpg

Fili Helt 186cm 88kg. He plays forward, not confirmed does he play winger or center spot.

The hockey beginnings: in five years
in most of the hockey goals: until hockey will have fun and get away.
Popular coaches: Favorite coaches don't.
Hockey player Pavel Bure:
The prettiest hockey experiences: in sixth grade tournament in Sweden, and last year I looked at a tournament in Salzburg with representation in 16 years, where we ended up.
Favorite music: pop
favorite color: Green
Dream car: the Audi R8
of what is most afraid of? The failure of the superstitious?
No favorite food: duck with dumplings and cabbage.

Last edited by a moderator:

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Borderline unreadable, but this is the best thread I've seen in a while.

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
Hilarious. After that fiasco draft Czechs had this have been the cherry on the top. I could name you dozens of Czech players who I would take ahead of him. I just don't get it... :laugh:

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Hilarious. After that fiasco draft Czechs had this have been the cherry on the top. I could name you dozens of Czech players who I would take ahead of him. I just don't get it... :laugh:
Is he that bad, or is it something along the lines of better Czech players being available?

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
Is he that bad, or is it something along the lines of better Czech players being available?

I don't know how good is he. Barely PPG in U18 league, but I guess there must be something about him, he wouldn't be drafted otherwise.

OSA

Jun 11, 2011
He was drafted by Sarnia today in the CHL Import draft today. So, if he decides to come to North America, he will be playing with Jordan Kyrou this year.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Kyrou-Helt the dynamic duo. These guys will be the next Schwartz-Tarasenko, you heard it here first.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
'kill two birds with one stone' phrase we say in Finland 'kill two flies with one hit'.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad