Recalled/Assigned: Filip Forsberg & Austin Watson

Persona5

Apr 22, 2013
Nashville
According to Cooper these Black Aces have been sent to Milwaukee

The Ads have been playing so well over the past 20 games. Having Forsberg there along with Watson back is only going to help things. I really hope they can make a real push in the playoffs. It would be huge for our young talent to develop.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
This Preds fan (second) is saying "good, smart move for their development."

This Jackets fan (first), though, is right now contemplating how to set David Poile on fire.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I thought that earlier this week they said that Filip would probably play tonight, then head to the Ads.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Looks like Forsberg got recalled and will play against Columbus tomorrow and Bang and Henderson sent back down to Milwaukee

http://predators.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=667769
I'll accept that with good grace if that's spinned as something like "we wanted him to play against a team that plays the way he should play."

Because otherwise I'm feeling a little backstabbed right now. Et tu, Poile?

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I'll accept that with good grace if that's spinned as something like "we wanted him to play against a team that plays the way he should play."

Because otherwise I'm feeling a little backstabbed right now. Et tu, Poile?

He's just getting his feet wet right now, how is that getting backstabbed? With this roster Columbus should win with a score of 7-1

braindead

Jul 14, 2005
The cookie spoke
He was pulled out in the game that could have removed Detroit as a concern for us. That's why.

Mike Fisher was allowed back in, which had more impact than FF would by far. Having said that, starting Mason instead of Rinne looks like Poile doing Babcock a favor and you should be pissed about that. There is no rationale justification for playing Mason on that particular day IMO if you aren't sitting Rinne the rest of the season.

AEM6729

Mar 1, 2010
Nashville
I wonder if Forsberg actually went to Milwaukee only to turn around and come back.

Can't imagine living in Sweden my whole life, then coming over here to play on a North American rink for the first time ever and having it be in the NHL, then getting sent to some weird place called Milwaukee, then hearing "J/K! Come meet up with us in Columbus!".

Must be weird coming to the US in the first place, let alone being sent around to all these crazy places you've never heard of before!

The PH Factor

Mar 18, 2013
Washington, DC
I wonder if Forsberg actually went to Milwaukee only to turn around and come back.

Can't imagine living in Sweden my whole life, then coming over here to play on a North American rink for the first time ever and having it be in the NHL, then getting sent to some weird place called Milwaukee, then hearing "J/K! Come meet up with us in Columbus!".

Must be weird coming to the US in the first place, let alone being sent around to all these crazy places you've never heard of before!

I'd be excited, so who knows, maybe he is too! And there's Scandies all over the place in Milwaukee ;)

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
For the record, Forsberg didn't dress. Milwaukee isn't weird, Chicago is weird.

Forsberg has probably heard of that city! Rat-tat-tat-tat-tat!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad