FILE UPDATE - 6th OCT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
go get it...

Can someone post on yahoo groups for me? I can't seem to post anything on those boards. Its something to do with my yahoo email being unactivated. I tried activating it but it didn't work. So I'm in a conundrum. I can upload files but i can't post messages, go figure.

Also, the league files can now be downloaded. But first, download the latest GMEditor from FHLSIM not our website and install it.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Donga said:
go get it...

Can someone post on yahoo groups for me? I can't seem to post anything on those boards. Its something to do with my yahoo email being unactivated. I tried activating it but it didn't work. So I'm in a conundrum. I can upload files but i can't post messages, go figure.

Also, the league files can now be downloaded. But first, download the latest GMEditor from FHLSIM not our website and install it.

Posted.

To download the new version of the editor (that goes with our new version of the simulator), go here: http://www.fhlsim.com/ , then down on the left-hand side under Beta Releases click on "GM Editor 1.5.3 Beta". Once you've installed the GM Editor, go to hfnhl.com and click on league files to download/extract the current league info to an appropriate folder. When you run the GM Editor, go to "File - Open" and select the league file from the folder you extracted it into.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Dr.Sens(e) said:
Should we be uploading our team lines to the message group for pre-season?

Just don't want to get ahead of myself...

Nick: Can't yet before the teams still short players get their rosters sorted. I think these files are more intended for people to ensure the data is correct, and to try things out before we hit our (abbreviated) preseason. Of course, if your roster is going to be compeltely unchanged between now and then, I suppose you could save your lines to the appropriate folder for Dion to upload when the time comes...

Dry: Veilleux got 2 games for lookin' so good... j/k, I don't remember where that line comes from... Anyway, the suspension is just from Dion messing around with trial runs of the simulator, it won't be there when teh final files are loaded.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Hey Dion was browsing the Sm-Liiga site today and noticed that Esa Pirnes is playing with Espoo Blues. So I guess he should be taken off my roster as well. We are passed that October 1st deadline, but he's played in all there games so it's safe to say he signed there before the 1st.

http://www.sm-liiga.fi/tilasto.asp?...5&maingroup=0&group=1&parm=0&stats=78&kausi=0

Thats a link for you. Maybe there are other guys on there who should be taken off as well, who knows.

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
I forget who was taking care of this, but I sent in a list of 10 players who I was going to cut from my prospect list but they still seem be on my list, ex. Blackburn, Danton, etc. Just making sure someone didnt forget, thanks.

Dave- Sharks

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Dion:

I appear to have picked up an extra Dan Yacey... The real one is 23 years old; the other one appears to have travelled at or close to the speed of light and aged an extra year. If you could delete the doppelganger, I'd appreciate it!

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
HFNHL Flames said:

Well at least its the blue half of Manchester not the Red half. I despise anything red in the Premier league unless its Charlton... I don't mind them.

CARN THE REDS!!! EUROPEAN CHAMPS BABY!!!

Everything noted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad