News Article: Figure Skaters Try to Keep Up With Hockey Players

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
I will say that woman doing the cross-overs and cross-unders around the faceoff circle while handling the puck was pretty impressive. Better skater than most mens-leaguers. Yahoo's crappy video player kept freezing after that part so I shut it off after that.

Reactions: NYRFANMANI

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Ok so how did the hockey players do with triple axel and loops and such
Aces—obviously. They also beat the French national team in soccer, Nadal in tennis and Lewis Hamilton in F1, because hockey players are the undisputed best at everything.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Figure skating and ice hockey are two different sports--participants of either sport have ice skates on their feet but said ice skates are designed to do different things. Really I'm not a fan of figure skating but that's just me---I'm not really a baseball or football fan anymore either FWIW. There's no good reason to demean or belittle people who participate or enjoy different things than we do......at least as long they're not harming anyone.

Reactions: CasusBelli

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
I will say that woman doing the cross-overs and cross-unders around the faceoff circle while handling the puck was pretty impressive. Better skater than most mens-leaguers. Yahoo's crappy video player kept freezing after that part so I shut it off after that.

lmfao, my same exact experience with the video.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad