Fighting In Hockey

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
:laugh:

I bet you're a blast to sit near during games.

As an aside: I sat next to the weirdest guy at the charity game in AC years back.

The guy was a Montreal fan. Was in town for fun, but then realized hockey was nearby. Kept saying PK Subban was his favorite player ever and kept asking me when he was on the ice.......

.... then he kept trying to sell me homemade hot sauce out of a backpack.

He swore the entire game and got every rule / call on the ice 100% wrong. Was also loud. Seemed to want to fight someone. Wasn't drunk.

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
As an aside: I sat next to the weirdest guy at the charity game in AC years back.

The guy was a Montreal fan. Was in town for fun, but then realized hockey was nearby. Kept saying PK Subban was his favorite player ever and kept asking me when he was on the ice.......

.... then he kept trying to sell me homemade hot sauce out of a backpack.

He swore the entire game and got every rule / call on the ice 100% wrong. Was also loud. Seemed to want to fight someone. Wasn't drunk.

Given this guys post history, it may be the same guy!

Whenever I sit in the 200 level at a game, there always seems to be one middle-aged drunk who always stands up and demands fighting, hitting, and penalties all when none of those things should happen. He always seems to have long hair too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad