Fighter Signings/Cuts/Promotional Changes Thread

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
From what I gathered online USADA doesn’t allow him to take a medicine he needs, seems like a legit excuse as he does have a medical issue that is pretty unique to him in the sport.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario

I always liked Kevin Lee when he was coming up but I think his head got too big for his skills. He thought he was better and more deserving than he proved. Hopefully he's more grounded now because I think he's a legit fighter who is still relitively young for the sport. Nice to see the two sides reconcile and come to a deal

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I'm neutral on Kevin Lee but he's the kind of fighter I want the UFC to keep around more instead of pushing out these 7-2 nameless drones every week from all over the world that I have no attachment to that they can pay 12k to and call it a day. Give him some tough fights vs good prospects who can make a name and then if he does well get him back up in the rankings. If not, let him clean out the bottom of the roster.

Instead of having 13/14/15 fights on a card, have 10/11 fights and just pay a bit extra to keep a Kevin Lee or guys like him who have a bit of a name.

Reactions: Taytro

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
I wonder if this is just a glitch or something since he lost his spot in the rankings.
Yeah none of the big outlets/reporters have said anything about it. I was thinking it could be one of those situations where maybe his contract was up and since I think he tore his acl in his last fight there's not a rush to re-up him.

Reactions: Taytro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad