FIFA 23

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
aka the last Exclusive EA Fifa game in their contract.

The good, the offline stuff is great as is the Career mode (I have Ted Lasso Coaching Manchester United).

It's a lot of fun.

The Ultimate Team mode is a TON of fun.

The bad

They GUTTED Volta I mean tore everything out that was awesome about it and made it a challenge even to find where to play it (there's two different places) and good luck on completing an online match with randoms....

There's stupid bugs like this. AFC Richmond (aka Ted Lasso's Team) and Wrexham AFC (Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney's basement league team) are in the game. When you go to try to play a UEFA Champions League Tournament, you can't play as AFC Richmond but you can play as Wrexham AFC.

Sep 19, 2008
I've had it for a week now it's solid

aka the last Exclusive EA Fifa game in their contract.

The good, the offline stuff is great as is the Career mode (I have Ted Lasso Coaching Manchester United).

It's a lot of fun.

The Ultimate Team mode is a TON of fun.

The bad

They GUTTED Volta I mean tore everything out that was awesome about it and made it a challenge even to find where to play it (there's two different places) and good luck on completing an online match with randoms....

There's stupid bugs like this. AFC Richmond (aka Ted Lasso's Team) and Wrexham AFC (Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney's basement league team) are in the game. When you go to try to play a UEFA Champions League Tournament, you can't play as AFC Richmond but you can play as Wrexham AFC.

How do you access ted lasso

Is he a pre-built

Goalie_Bob

1992 Vezina (2nd)
Dec 30, 2005
Pittsburgh
Using Wrexham would be a decent way to recreate starting with the Master League default team but in FIFA and seeing if you can move up to the premier league and making improvements etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad