GDT: Fiery Habs vs the Lightning - 7:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Yeah, effort level zero but puck drop is in about 30 minutes, so here we go. Pretty easy to get inspiration for Tampa, as much as I hate them. Couldn't come up with anything for the Habs, other than maybe the one guy on our team who seems to give a crap. So, we have Gally as Hephaestus, god of fire and Sergachev as Zeus, god of lightning. I was going to use Galchenyuk as Dionysus, god of party and wine, but that was low hanging fruit.

lighting.jpg

Take the fire behind Gallagher as his burning compete level, or the fiery rage of the fans or the team burning down. It's up to your interpretation.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Yeah, effort level zero but puck drop is in about 30 minutes, so here we go. Pretty easy to get inspiration for Tampa, as much as I hate them. Couldn't come up with anything for the Habs, other than maybe the one guy on our team who seems to give a crap. So, we have Gally as Hephaestus, god of fire and Sergachev as Zeus, god of lightning. I was going to use Galchenyuk as Dionysus, god of party and wine, but that was low hanging fruit.

View attachment 90079

Take the fire behind Gallagher as his burning compete level, or the fiery rage of the fans or the team burning down. It's up to your interpretation.

You could have deified Bergevin as one of the Maniae, Ancient Greek spirits of insanity and mad frenzy, and I believe, terrible trades and press conferences.

BPD Habs Fan

Power of Positivity
Jul 2, 2014
Alexandria, Ontario
I think I am going to watch the game tonight. Something about this mess that I am drawn to. Kind of like passing a car wreck, you just have to watch.

If this team gets much worse do you think we can convince Molson to partner with Jean Coutu and give half off anti-depressants?

Reactions: sandviper and LaP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad