Post-Game Talk: Ferraro and Hudler each had fighting majors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
It's a shame Green went down. Hopefully it isn't anything serious, but the fact that he didn't return has me worried.

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
incoming 'but we made positive steps in this game' comments from post game interv

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
I don't think it's a coincidence that Green goes down, E goes back to getting some top pair minutes, and we go from outshooting the Flames to getting outshot.

korrowan

Sponsor
Feb 8, 2011
I am done with these losers until they either learn to hockey or get rid of Blashill who is destroying this team.... the only way to learn to hockey is to get rid of him at this point. Getting out shot like that is embarrassing and pathetic. Now we see what good coaching does and what pathetic over his head coaching gets us.

hot dog

Mar 20, 2013
Looked great until Green got hurt. Can't imagine the defense will look great on a back to back after playing with five for 2/3 of a game. Awful after the injury, too...

Star: Jimmy (duh), Helm... don't really have a standout on the third.

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
gonna love watching the other teams make all kinds of play in our zone for rest of the season

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Looked great until Green got hurt. Can't imagine the defense will look great on a back to back after playing with five for 2/3 of a game. Awful after the injury, too...

Star: Jimmy (duh), Helm... don't really have a standout on the third.

Helm looked terrible in my eyes, Always missed a pass or fanned a shot.

Mort Divine

Jun 12, 2012
Fargo, ND
I am done with these losers until they either learn to hockey or get rid of Blashill who is destroying this team.... the only way to learn to hockey is to get rid of him at this point. Getting out shot like that is embarrassing and pathetic. Now we see what good coaching does and what pathetic over his head coaching gets us.

Yeah, Blashill is making the players make terrible passes, making the defensemen unable to play defense, and the entire team make atrocious turnovers.

Really dude?

hot dog

Mar 20, 2013
I don't think it's a coincidence that Green goes down, E goes back to getting some top pair minutes, and we go from outshooting the Flames to getting outshot.

This is my biggest takeaway today. Thought the line changes made us look really good and then it got blown up when he went down. Hopefully it's not serious and we see more of the early goings of this game going forward.

sean3250

Feb 7, 2015
Well it'll be nice to see the bandwagoners jump ship over the course of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad