HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Fenway !

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I forgot to mention - must be nice for Fenway to be finally legally old enough to drink. Don't overdo it on the first night. o_O

man-at-table-surrounded-by-beer-bottles-MUF001500.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Fenway and Ladyfan

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Thanks everyone - I am humbled

My life in the past year has become like this

I'm getting older but that beats the alternative. I'm still commited to making HF Bruins the best local community on this platform. The past 5 years have taken a toll starting with Game 7 of the SCF in 2019.

I just got back home from Sioux Falls, SOUTH DAKOTA but BU wanted me working the games in that regional and that was a very nice birthday present to watch the Terriers advance to the Frozen Four. Terrier One was a happy charter back to Bedford.

So I begin another revolution around the Sun.......

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Thanks everyone - I am humbled

My life in the past year has become like this

I'm getting older but that beats the alternative. I'm still commited to making HF Bruins the best local community on this platform. The past 5 years have taken a toll starting with Game 7 of the SCF in 2019.

I just got back home from Sioux Falls, SOUTH DAKOTA but BU wanted me working the games in that regional and that was a very nice birthday present to watch the Terriers advance to the Frozen Four. Terrier One was a happy charter back to Bedford.

So I begin another revolution around the Sun.......

Seeing that you are up this early on a Sunday, I have one question for you:

Are you still up celebrating or were you in bed early and up early?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad