HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Fenway!

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Happy birthday Fenway.
Thanks for everything you do!

I hope you’re writing your book now.

That's a good point - all this down time might at least give Kevin a chance to get cracking with his sure-to-be best-seller of anecdotes and memoirs. There'll be plenty of willing buyers here for a start.

Anyway happy birthday!! Hope it's a good one despite the trying times :bday:

Thanks for all you do in contributing to the running of this forum and all the interesting info and insights you provide.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

rYscrr2.gif

Reactions: Fenway

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Wishing you a very happy birthday, @Fenway!

Thank you for sharing your stories, your insight, and most importantly - your time. Time is the one single thing in this life that can never be recovered when it’s spent. It is truly more precious than gold. Having said that, thank you for giving us your precious time. You have certainly played a large role in making my Bruins fandom more interesting! You are truly appreciated.

May you have many more years filled with good health, happiness, and another Bruins Stanley Cup championship or three!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The man is truly one of a kind. He’s constantly multi-tasking, handles a ton of responsibilities, is a sports historian, a hockey archivist, a TV and radio show and station aficionado, a restaurant reviewer, a news junkie, a fan of great writers, a treasure trove of anecdotes, an expert on anthem singers, an exceptional talent behind the camera, and to top it all off, he doesn’t even sleep!

He was on vacation a few months ago. Supposedly. I couldn’t even tell, he was still doing stuff in here, lol.

He’s a force of nature. We’re all very lucky to have him. His tentacles reach far beyond the Bruins Forum as if he didn’t have enough on his plate.

So, here’s to you Fenway, as several in this thread have underscored, for all you do. Happy Birthday!

p.s.: I’m sure I must have missed a few other things he does. That’s the best I could do since he still won’t write that book! :D

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad