Federico Maria Paternoster (F, Eppan/Appiano U17 / Italy U17, 2027 draft prospect)

singlesliceofcheese

May 9, 2018
I was perusing through future drafts and I ascertained an Italian player whom is eight years old. Remarkably, he is playing in a league that preponderantly possesses players aged 16 and 17 years old. Admittedly, Federico only scored one goal in four games in a league that isn't amassed with quality capacity, but I still find this to be a similar situation like Daniel Sprong when he was playing with players much older and moved to NA to develop his craft. What are your thoughts?

Cue the, "Muh guh, it's too early to predict" comments.

Source:Federico Maria Paternoster at eliteprospects.com

Reactions: Stive Morgan

ijuka

May 14, 2016
I really wonder what the point is. 8-year-old in a hitting league? No matter the amount of talent, that's just asking for a serious injury.

On the topic, impossible to evaluate without the player playing in a decent country or without video material.

Reactions: Stive Morgan

singlesliceofcheese

May 9, 2018
I really wonder what the point is. 8-year-old in a hitting league? No matter the amount of talent, that's just asking for a serious injury.

On the topic, impossible to evaluate without the player playing in a decent country or without video material.
I'm not familiar with the level of contact that is prevalent in Italian leagues. Withal, I am not familiar with his size, as he may be larger than the average eight year old. Still, most of this is either indiscriminate or speculation. I found it quite interesting that there is no thread appertaining to him, so I figured I'd raise awareness. Albeit, he is playing at a very high level for his age, even if it is a lackluster hockey country.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad