Tennis: Federer, Nadal, Djokovic: How many majors will they have and who will hold the record

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
I mean, Djokovic looked so fantastic in that FO final, it's hard to bet against him winning quite a bit more. I would love for him to go another 3 years at top form. But it's hard to say how long he will go at this point.

Troubadour

Feb 23, 2018
I mean, Djokovic looked so fantastic in that FO final, it's hard to bet against him winning quite a bit more. I would love for him to go another 3 years at top form. But it's hard to say how long he will go at this point.

Much like Feds and Rafa, he is one serious joint injury away from losing his edge. Given his dedication to flexibility/joint mobility training, it seems only his elbow could really bother him. If he gets to 25 majors, it will be phenomenal. He is the top dog already, but to be able to create some separation, that's another task altogether.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Much like Feds and Rafa, he is one serious joint injury away from losing his edge. Given his dedication to flexibility/joint mobility training, it seems only his elbow could really bother him. If he gets to 25 majors, it will be phenomenal. He is the top dog already, but to be able to create some separation, that's another task altogether.
Well, that goes for anyone.

Reactions: I am not exposed

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I should stop guessing.

Given the quality of the competition and the fact that he has only one real threat at present in Alcaraz, I don't think 26 is out of the question. Seems almost like a low estimate.

Reactions: Tuggy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad