News Article: Feb 20 Ottawa-Buffalo game rescheduled to Dec 15

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
So the league decided that the Rangers should play in Buffalo in February instead of us, moving us up to December and ****ing us over with 7 games in 11 days?

Could they not have found a single day on the schedule that would have worked, instead of bumping another team that has nothing to do with it out of their game slot?

You'd never see TO getting moved like this.

/unnecessary rant

Last edited:

Buck Aki Berg

Done with this place
Sep 17, 2008
Ottawa, ON
I know counting is hard, but some of you need to really improve on your skills It's seven games in 12 days, not 11 (with only one back-to-back, no less). And every team has such a stretch.

But hey, who am I to get in the way of an Ottawa Inferiority Complex thread?

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I know counting is hard, but some of you need to really improve on your skills It's seven games in 12 days, not 11 (with only one back-to-back, no less). And every team has such a stretch.

Ah.. this is what I get for blindly believing numbers and not checking it myself.

Lundmark17

Mar 3, 2004
I know a lot of people are upset about this and it doesn't seem to make much sense but I'm in Buffalo that weekend to shop so it looks like I am extending my stay an extra night!

VVS

Nov 22, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Why couldn't the find another day where neither one of those teams played? Seems weird to reschedule another game to accommodate another.

Buck Aki Berg

Done with this place
Sep 17, 2008
Ottawa, ON
Why couldn't the find another day where neither one of those teams played? Seems weird to reschedule another game to accommodate another.

You realize that was probably the first thing they did, right? I doubt the league said "Hey, let's make this harder on ourselves and reschedule two games" ;)

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
You realize that was probably the first thing they did, right? I doubt the league said "Hey, let's make this harder on ourselves and reschedule two games" ;)

That seems kinda sketchy, are you sure? Idk, but it seems far more plausible that the league would actively seek a way to piss off sens fans. Just my opinion.(surely this isn't needed, but : :sarcasm: )

StittsvilleJames

Apr 17, 2012
Ottawa
I actually consider this good news. Get some easy points earlier in the season, and get some more rest in the dog-days of February.

SENSational Sens Fan

Mar 21, 2010
Calgary
Not sure why people are upset over this. Every team has a busy stretch of games like this over the course of a season and this avoids the back to back scenario in February. Works out favourably for us if you ask me.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008

Actually the seventh game starts at 7:00 and the first starts at 7:30, making 7 puck drops in 263.5 hours, or a half an hour shy of 11 complete days.

It really depends on your definition of a day...Is it a calendar day or are we talking about a unit of time consisting of a 24 hour period? If I started doing push ups at 11:59 on Saturday and stopped at 12:01 Sunday, would you be cool with me claiming that I've been doing push-ups for two (calendar) days?

I 100% agree about counting being hard though. That part of your post was really good.

Just busting your chops for being a stickler. We're still good me and you. :sarcasm:

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Actually the seventh game starts at 7:00 and the first starts at 7:30, making 7 puck drops in 263.5 hours, or a half an hour shy of 11 complete days.

It really depends on your definition of a day...Is it a calendar day or are we talking about a unit of time consisting of a 24 hour period? If I started doing push ups at 11:59 on Saturday and stopped at 12:01 Sunday, would you be cool with me claiming that I've been doing push-ups for two (calendar) days?

I 100% agree about counting being hard though. That part of your post was really good.

Just busting your chops for being a stickler. We're still good me and you. :sarcasm:

It's "you and me".... ;) Haha

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
The only reason I'm upset about this is because it's another night that I won't be studying for exams :laugh:. This is seriously not something to get worked up over...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad