Feaster addresses the Media

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012
Wtf happened to Kipper?

OMG he is hurt? Somebody tell me this is a joke.

This is a joke right?

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
Hey guyz, did you hear we traded Dion Phaneuf finally? We got Stajan! I think he'll be well used under Butter

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Mika Kipprosoffft? We gave up a 2nd for this bum?!? SJ's 3rd stringer is going to be our starter..... Hello draft lottery..

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
This thread is dangerously close to CP levels fellas. Careful.

While I've never been to CP, I do appreciate the links and would agree it got pretty silly in this thread.

I use the Flames boards for a hub for all news flames rather than going to the flames website, abby's website, Roger Millions twitter, and all the leagues our prospects are in. I appreciate people taking the time to create the threads and the medium of conversation.

I finally got around to hearing it from Feaster. All of it was expected, but I'm just glad he didn't promise the playoffs. But it sounded like he's still pushing for the playoffs.

Svenner

Dec 2, 2008
Montreal, QC
While I've never been to CP, I do appreciate the links and would agree it got pretty silly in this thread.

I use the Flames boards for a hub for all news flames rather than going to the flames website, abby's website, Roger Millions twitter, and all the leagues our prospects are in. I appreciate people taking the time to create the threads and the medium of conversation.

I finally got around to hearing it from Feaster. All of it was expected, but I'm just glad he didn't promise the playoffs. But it sounded like he's still pushing for the playoffs.

Yea, I felt that too. I just hope he doesn't do something stupid (trading our 1st pick comes to mind). I hope that he has a Plan B up his sleeve if things go south, and not just a keep the core, sign a veteran free agent and take another shot at the playoffs next year.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Yea, I felt that too. I just hope he doesn't do something stupid (trading our 1st pick comes to mind). I hope that he has a Plan B up his sleeve if things go south, and not just a keep the core, sign a veteran free agent and take another shot at the playoffs next year.

I think this is the year we see some major moves if the Flames miss. Feaster isn't stupid and this team has already failed him twice. I am 99% convinced Iginla is gone if we miss the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad