Fear Street Trilogy (3 Movies/3 Weeks) - Netflix

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I was big into Goosebumps as a kid, never did read any of the Fear Street books, but this does look like it’s worth checking out.
Same here. I used to be hooked on those Goosebumps books when I was a kid and they always told a good story(well at least at that age I did haha), so I have hopes these will be pretty decent.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Finally saw the first one and it was really good!

Love how they referenced the past so much which in turn hypes up the 2nd and 3rd movies.

Going to watch the second one tonight.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Finally saw the first one and it was really good!

Love how they referenced the past so much which in turn hypes up the 2nd and 3rd movies.

Going to watch the second one tonight.
The first episode was awesome, but Im having trouble getting into the second one.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
The first episode was awesome, but Im having trouble getting into the second one.
I thought it was really good! The first was definitely a bit better but the second one definitely had my interest the entire time. REALLY excited for the 3rd one!

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Loved the trilogy, going back in time was a cool concept
Watching the 3rd one tonight, so far I've been very impressed and I agree going backwards in the movies is a cool concept. I was hesitant at first but they did it REALLY well from 1994 to 1978.

Actually a bit surprised it's not getting more recognization.

Lehnerd Skinnerd

Sponsor
Feb 10, 2008
Thunder Bay, ON
Just finished the trilogy. Overall, an entertaining watch. Part 1 was good, part 2 was probably my favourite. Part 3 started a little slow, but picked up and tied everything together nicely. I’m a big fan of reverse chronology movies, I think it was the right call for this series. Definitely worth a watch if you’re into the genre, IMO.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad