FDJ transfer thread

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
I see to recall it was never about transfers. It was always “oh my team is better than yours! Look at how big my dick is!”
By no means was this thread meant as a bulling towards Jussi. Im sorry if thats how you view this thread. Look at my thread start, no where did i mention Jussi. All kind of FDJ updates no matter who its from is kind of annyoing, because its not going anywhere.

This thread is just a joke, no need to take it serious.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I've been annoyed by the overdoing of the FdJ posts. But yeah I totally agree. Some people really are showing they're complaining to complain.
Where does it end though? Do we start calling out those that are complaining about the complaining? I put him on ignore for now. the last couple of posts were clearly trolling, as is his nature. He just hides when getting called out for it. He also seems to have more free time nowadays, as it has been excessive but he's always been this way... Ill unignore him once the window closes.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Where does it end though? Do we start calling out those that are complaining about the complaining? I put him on ignore for now. the last couple of posts were clearly trolling, as is his nature. He just hides when getting called out for it. He also seems to have more free time nowadays, as it has been excessive but he's always been this way... Ill unignore him once the window closes.
If he annoys you then ignore him. Boom. End of. No need to create a separate thread for said tweets and then follow him into it and harass him.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Jussi's first post in this thread was post #27. Almost every one of the other 33 posts in this thread have been people complaining about him.
A fair number were people complaining about people complaining about him, or about this thread in general, including the one quoted here.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I said my piece. Don’t need to post the same point over and over again here.

Like Jussi does :)

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Martyn Ziegler from The Times is the source. Do you not understand how twitter works? I'm not on twitter and even I know how to read that.

I know exactly how it works. They didn't quote him exact, so I'd have to see the article. Either way, point is they're passing on something that isn't correct. They're not trying to "make him" accept that wage and can't actually make him anyway. Simple as that. So for forwarding the "jist" of the article, assuming they did since they didn't quote him exactly and could be misrepresenting what Ziegler said, they're a shit source just like anyone who continues to forward that. You know, like you.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Anyone got a guess as to where this ends up going?

Is he taking a salary cut or leaving?

He’ll be hated to an insane degree if he stays and doesn’t reduce so I don’t think that’s a possibility.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Anyone got a guess as to where this ends up going?

Is he taking a salary cut or leaving?

He’ll be hated to an insane degree if he stays and doesn’t reduce so I don’t think that’s a possibility.
You can post in the other thread.

Anyway, I don't think that'd happen. I think some might whistle him, but not all. I mean if all the players get registered, which likely happens, then I wouldn't think it's as big a deal for the supporters. Besides, he might not play as much as he previously did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad