FDJ transfer thread

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I, for one, support Jussi replying to himself in here and then claiming to be vindicated if it happens. Let Jussi have their sandbox. It is a saga that isn’t over yet. Just needs to stop hijacking other threads

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
It’s stupid that it has to be a thread, but it has to be a thread at this point.
Why? Why can’t you people just put him on ignore if you care that much? There are loads of pointless posts in the transfer threads that never happen. Shit there are still people that post the sun.

It doesn’t have to be a thread. Y’all just can’t use the simple click imbedded in HF and instead have to be assholes to him.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Why? Why can’t you people just put him on ignore if you care that much? There are loads of pointless posts in the transfer threads that never happen. Shit there are still people that post the sun.

It doesn’t have to be a thread. Y’all just can’t use the simple click imbedded in HF and instead have to be assholes to him.
Jussi is the VERY REASON why we have a Spurs vs Arsenal thread because he couldn't stand the posts by several of those fans.

Reactions: Eye of Ra and AB13

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Jussi is the VERY REASON why we have a Spurs vs Arsenal thread because he couldn't stand the posts by several of those fans.
But those were off topic and taking over threads. If he was posting the rumors in say the PL or La Liga threads, that’s an issue. He’s posting them in the rumors threads. Also it wasn’t just him. It was everyone that couldn’t stand the pissing contests.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Not it wasn't off-topic to talk about two EPL teams in the EPL thread. It was just plain stupid.
Well here nobody can stand his FDJ updates from his "tier 1 sources" because he's also the source Nazi of this board.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Not it wasn't off-topic to talk about two EPL teams in the EPL thread. It was just plain stupid.
Well here nobody can stand his FDJ updates from his "tier 1 sources" because he's also the source Nazi of this board.
But it wasn’t in the EPL thread. It was in the transfer thread. And again just put him on ignore. It’s really simple to do.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
The Arsenal Spurs thread was made after the EPL thread was clogged by those two teams fans because Jussi had enough.
Here everyone has had enough. Now he has his own thread to have fun in.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

No one is being an ass hole to him. He is intentional posting bad sources and posting multiple times a day to be an ass hole. Trying to prove a point. He knows what he is doing let him do it in its own thread. Simple solution.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
The Arsenal Spurs thread was made after the EPL thread was clogged by those two teams fans because Jussi had enough.
Here everyone has had enough. Now he has his own thread to have fun in.
No it wasn’t. It was in the transfer thread. I remember because I stopped going to the thread because you couldn’t just ignore people about it. There was like 7 of them. I missed a ton of transfers because of it.
No one is being an ass hole to him. He is intentional posting bad sources and posting multiple times a day to be an ass hole. Trying to prove a point. He knows what he is doing let him do it in its own thread. Simple solution.
Simple solution: ignore him. Genuinely don’t get it. If I wanted to sit here and have to click 6 different threads just to get all the transfer news. He’s posting transfer news in the thread. Ignore him it’s as simple as that. You don’t need to make a new thread every time you get “fed up” about it.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
But those were off topic and taking over threads. If he was posting the rumors in say the PL or La Liga threads, that’s an issue. He’s posting them in the rumors threads. Also it wasn’t just him. It was everyone that couldn’t stand the pissing contests.
It was getting posted in the weekly match threads or in transfer threads talking about one team or the other's transfers. It was on topic, there was just a lot of it. Similar to, say, someone posting every minute "update" on a potential transfer in the transfer thread.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
It was getting posted in the weekly match threads or in transfer threads talking about one team or the other's transfers. It was on topic, there was just a lot of it. Similar to, say, someone posting every minute "update" on a potential transfer in the transfer thread.
Again. Ignore him. It’s one person. I want him to keep posting because it’s fun for me. If you don’t like it ignore him. You don’t need to banish someone to their own thread.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Again. Ignore him. It’s one person. I want him to keep posting because it’s fun for me. If you don’t like it ignore him. You don’t need to banish someone to their own thread.
I'm not saying he needs to have his own thread. But keep this same energy for the NLD thread.

Reactions: AB13

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I'm not saying he needs to have his own thread. But keep this same energy for the NLD thread.
Keep threads on topic and I will. If it was in the match day thread or the PL thread that’s one thing but taking over a transfer thread is shit.
Oh so when it's a Man U fan being shit on we're all being assholes.
Don’t understand what you’re trying to say here.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Keep threads on topic and I will. If it was in the match day thread or the PL thread that’s one thing but taking over a transfer thread is shit.
Just to be clear, your opinion is that we should not talk about the sporting ramifications of transfers in the transfer thread?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad