FC Top 60 For February

Aaron Vickers

FCHockey
Mar 4, 2002
Calgary, AB
www.nhlentrydraft.com
We released our Top 60 for February here yesterday. Not a whole lot of change at the top (and none in the top five) but a little bit of shuffling a bit further down the list.

Ryan Nugent-Hopkins is still top dog.

For a second consecutive month, the Red Deer Rebels centre has landed a top Future Considerations’ ranking for the 2011 NHL Entry Draft.

After major shuffling to the top-5 last month, including Nugent-Hopkins unseating Drummondville Voltigeurs forward Sean Couturier for the first time this season, there are no changes among the top prospects in February. Couturier holds steady behind Nugent-Hopkins, while Swedes Adam Larsson and Gabriel Landeskog and Niagara IceDogs defensemen Dougie Hamilton round out the first five.

Full list here: http://futureconsiderationsdotca.wordpress.com/2011/02/16/rnh-retains-top-spot-in-february-ranking/

Last edited:

zjh

@ZenonHerasymiuk
Jan 24, 2011
AB88
I'm a big fan of MacNeil but I think he is rated a bit too high, I'd put him at the 18-24 range otherwise solid list

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
Jonathan Huberdeau, Couturier’s teammate in Drummondville rises one spot to six while Kitchener Rangers defenseman Ryan Murphy drops to seventh. Ryan Strome, Nathan Beaulieu and Duncan Siemens round out the top-10.

Oh really? Since when?

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
You don't even have Jacobs in the top 60?

Because of his very limited pro offensive upside.

Listen, there are 60-65 players who will be sotted very different on most ever NHL teams list after the top fifteen guys are gone. Jacobs slipping to the mid-third is not a real suprise for anyone who sees all these guys.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
IMO, one of the better lists I've seen. I just don't see how Larsson isn't #1 at this point, even though RNH is my favourite player in the draft.

OilerOlli*

Bärtschi at #32? Would be nice if the Oilers could get him in the 2nd round, but won't happen.
He is a guy for #12 - #17

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia