Mar 1, 2008
Toronto
448998.gif

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
upload_2019-1-23_21-49-14.jpeg

Nicholson: I thought we fired that General Manager?
Chiarelli: Oh, yeah, right; I got fired by The Oilers. Whatever you say, pal. [does the "crazy" whistle] Wacko.

Reactions: HFBCommenter

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Katz: All right I need some honest answers. How's our clubs current future outlook

Chiarelli, Tambelini, MacTavish: Great

Nickelson: I hear great

Katz: All right well lets look over our transactions and draft pick portfolio. Hmm Nail Yakupov 1st overall how's he doing.

Tambelini: Uh his production is holding steady

Nickelson: I'm sure all your team's picks and trades have turned out well after all you approved them

Katz: Well lets pull up the Oilers HockeyDB page and have a look. Now this is where I stopped looking May 2017. Oh no. Oh no. This calls for an aggressive trading strategy.

Group: Good idea sir

Katz: Take Ryan Strome and deal him for Ryan Spooner with 900k retained, bring in Alex Petrovic, Brendan Manning, Colby Cave, and lock up that up and coming 30 year old Finnish goalie to a 3 year 13.5 million dollar deal. That ought to set things right again boys

Group: Oh yes sir

Chiarelli: Can't go wrong with Finish goalies

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Bob: Peter, no one blames you for the recent performance of the oilers, we simply feel you might benefit from change in employment. I researched these places myself. [hands him a list]
Peter: [to himself] Yeah, you've won this round, Bob...but the war isn't over. [exits]
[Bob's phone rings]
Bob: Hello?
Peter: [disguising his voice] Hello, Bob! You're a stupid-head.
Bob: Peter, is that you? [looks out his window]
Peter: [looks up, sees the Bob looking at him] Aah!

Sep 19, 2008
Bob: Peter, no one blames you for the recent performance of the oilers, we simply feel you might benefit from change in employment. I researched these places myself. [hands him a list]
Peter: [to himself] Yeah, you've won this round, Bob...but the war isn't over. [exits]
[Bob's phone rings]
Bob: Hello?
Peter: [disguising his voice] Hello, Bob! You're a stupid-head.
Bob: Peter, is that you? [looks out his window]
Peter: [looks up, sees the Bob looking at him] Aah!

Peter: So that's it, after all those years, so long and good luck?
Bob: I don't recall saying good luck.

Reactions: Fixed to Ruin

WarriorOfGandhi

Was saying Boo-urns
Jul 31, 2007
Denver, CO
"We NHL GMs are a crazy breed. Half in love with draft busts, gobbling up mediocre players like ordinary men eat peanuts. Am I turning you on?"
"No."
"What if I trade an MVP player?"
"Good night, Peter."
"What if I swap out all our 1st round picks?"
[pause]
"What if I sing to you? I gave Milan Lucic $6 million, it had an NTC. Mmm...NTC."

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
And with that a mighty cheer went up from the heroes of Edmonton. They had banished that awful Peter Chiarelli forever because he was haunted. Now lets all celebrate with a cool glass of turnip juice

This would've been better if the turnip juice was Wayne Gretzky's wine. I'm not a wine person myself, but everyone I know that is and who's tried the Gretzky wine says it's awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad