Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
948830.jpg

Reactions: LeafSadist

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
smashing-pumpkins-simpsons.jpg

Watching The Smashing Pumpkins tomorrow. Hoping for a cameo from the London Symphony Orchestra.

Rewatched Homerpalooza again, still so good.

Homer: I haven't changed since high school and suddenly I'm uncool.

I had a Ticketmaster snafu after ignoring my own advice to never buy tickets immediately when they go on sale. Ended up with three sets of tickets as a result. Ended up having to eat the service charges to sell them.

Burns: [chuckles] And to think, Smithers: you laughed when I bought TicketMaster. "Nobody's going to pay a 100% service charge."
Smithers: Well, it's a policy that ensures a healthy mix of the rich and the ignorant, sir.

I had an unexpectedly awesome brisket sandwich at one of the vendors at the show. I neglected to leave a tip, perhaps subconsciously I was hoping the cashier would point to a jar and tell me "Dude, karma."

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Rewatched Homerpalooza again, still so good.

Homer: I haven't changed since high school and suddenly I'm uncool.

I had a Ticketmaster snafu after ignoring my own advice to never buy tickets immediately when they go on sale. Ended up with three sets of tickets as a result. Ended up having to eat the service charges to sell them.

Burns: [chuckles] And to think, Smithers: you laughed when I bought TicketMaster. "Nobody's going to pay a 100% service charge."
Smithers: Well, it's a policy that ensures a healthy mix of the rich and the ignorant, sir.

I had an unexpectedly awesome brisket sandwich at one of the vendors at the show. I neglected to leave a tip, perhaps subconsciously I was hoping the cashier would point to a jar and tell me "Dude, karma."

Don't commit your hate crimes here. HATE CRIMES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad