16) Pascal Dupuis
17) Brian Dumoulin
18) Carl Hagelin
19) Nick Bonino
20) James Neal
21) Brooks Orpik
22) Olli Maatta
23) Matt Cooke

(Please read the guidelines if you haven't already done so)

Also, make sure to mention who you think should be added.

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
Voted Satanically (17g 19a for 65gp in 2008-2009) but this should probably go to Armstrong or Malone, 2 mal aimés.

LosingStreak06

Dec 11, 2017
I imagine Paul Martin will be next, and there's a lot of other guys who are great players, but I want to throw out that Brent Johnson deserves a look very soon for one-shotting Rick DiPietro.

Reactions: EightyOne

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
See, I don't think Martin brought enough for what he was providing, or providing enough of. Definitely not totally satisfied with his tenure here.

He helped Letang a lot when paired with him. He had one bad season. As far as I remember Michalek and Martin had bad years at the same time. In the exit interviews Shero told them he was disappointed with their years and after his feedback asked if they still wanted to be here the following year. Martin wanted to stay and Michalek asked to be traded.

Reactions: BHD

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
He helped Letang a lot when paired with him. He had one bad season. As far as I remember Michalek and Martin had bad years at the same time. In the exit interviews Shero told them he was disappointed with their years and after his feedback asked if they still wanted to be here the following year. Martin wanted to stay and Michalek asked to be traded.

Right. He had one really good year, but who didn't in the shorten season. Otherwise, I don't think the Pens got the best of PM, either injuries or whatever, just felt like wanting more from him. We are not talking about a lot more here, just matching some of his NJD years.

Might be nitpicking, but he was rated a top D-man. He didn't really come close but a shorten season almost everyone saw hikes.

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
Awesome... My Satan vote was hacked (not really... just from a public cpu this time actually), the jerk who actually wasted time to do this makes my vote even worthier (like it was worth anything to start with...), next time i'll make sure he gets it though. Can't go pee without looking behind me? What has this world come to?

If you don't get it just imagine yourself being in a public domain, not having to care ...until you have to.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Awesome... My Satan vote was hacked (not really... just from a public cpu this time actually), the jerk who actually wasted time to do this makes my vote even worthier (like it was worth anything to start with...), next time i'll make sure he gets it though. Can't go pee without looking behind me? What has this world come to?

If you don't get it just imagine yourself being in a public domain, not having to care ...until you have to.

You can change your vote.

Reactions: BladeRunner66

RSPens

May 25, 2015
Honestly as a Pens fan I am a little disgusted that Matt Cooke is one of the favorite players from the Crosby/Malkin era. I admit that he was a very talented PK player but for the simple fact that he just couldn't reign himself in and will go down as one of the dirtiest players ever in the NHL I would never put him in as a favorite.

Oh well I'll keep voting for Colby, sure he missed out on the glory, but he has always been entertaining.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
In regards to Cooke... it's difficult to appreciate him because he did some REALLY stupid stuff over the course his time here. That said, he usually played his tail off when he wasn't suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad