Favourite memories this season

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
So, the season ended dramatically yesterday and broke our hearts yet again. There were a lot of positives though, and our team has really shone on occasions. Post your top 3 favourite moments this year.

1. Kuznetsov game 7 GWG
In that game, a star was born. We were all waiting for him to breakout and live up to the hype and he did.

2. Backstrom OT winner in game 4
We were coming off a loss in game 3 in OT and we were in serious trouble had Nicky not scored that beauty of a shot.

3. Ovechkin breaking Bondra's record
I'll let the video speak for itself. Just an absolute laser beam against a Norris and a Vezina candidate.

FloridaCap

Beaglechuk Mania
Jun 30, 2012
1) definitely Kuzy's G7 GWG. Just a beauty from an awesome young player.

2) Burakovsky's first career goal on opening night. All the hype surrounding him and he scores a few minutes into the game. That was awesome.

3) Wilson freight-training Visnovsky. Ka-****ing-boom.

I feel bad for leaving Ovi off my top 3 with all the insane goals he scores but I've come to expect it at this point.

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
1) definitely Kuzy's G7 GWG. Just a beauty from an awesome young player.

2) Burakovsky's first career goal on opening night. All the hype surrounding him and he scores a few minutes into the game. That was awesome.

3) Wilson freight-training Visnovsky. Ka-****ing-boom.

I feel bad for leaving Ovi off my top 3 with all the insane goals he scores but I've come to expect it at this point.

1) Kuz G7 GWG

2) Going undefeated and shutting out the Pens in regular season series. To do that against our arch-rivals felt incredible.

3) Holtby's save on the penalty shot in Game 4. At that point Holtby basically joined the ranks of Lundquist and Price as a "franchise goalie".

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
1) Kuz G7 GWG

2) Going undefeated and shutting out the Pens in regular season series. To do that against our arch-rivals felt incredible.

3) Holtby's save on the penalty shot in Game 4. At that point Holtby basically joined the ranks of Lundquist and Price as a "franchise goalie".

The Pens won the last game at Verizon Centre by the score of 4-3. Hornqvist had a nice goal off a drop pass from Malkin, Crosby scored a snap shot on the PP.

We demolished them in the other 3 games. That breakaway goal by Ovi in Pittsburgh was a thing of beauty too.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Trying to stay away from the playoffs since they have been talked about to death.
1) Ovie breaking Bondra's record
2) Holtby vs Boston this year
3) TB's game winner in the outdoor game
4) The run right before the Holidays, and the run in the last 10 to get out of the wild card

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Game 7 against the Islanders. Nothing else worth mentioning except maybe Ovy hitting 50. Golf clap for individual hardware.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
1) Kuznetsov breakout game, when everyone realised the kid isn't just another skilled Russian.
2) Wilson intemidating NYI and NYR defensemen so much they just coughed up the puck at seeing him.
3) Burakovsky jumping into the NHL afraid of nobody, showing right off why we're so high on him.
4) Ovechkin scoring 2 goals against Price in the "Hart showdown" game.

RaindanceMaggie

Sep 3, 2011
Vancouver
1. Kuznetsov game 7 goal
2. Wilson hit on Vishnovsky
3. Burakovsky goal on opening night

HM to Ovechkin goal against NJ & 2 goal game against Price

Sep 19, 2008
Was at winter classic and Game 7 against Isles

Too many to list, this was a great season even though we got eliminated in 7 in 2nd round

Ad

Upcoming events

• Monza vs Lazio
    Monza vs Lazio
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $245.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • FC Köln vs Freiburg
    FC Köln vs Freiburg
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $370.00