OT: Favourite highlights

ERYX

'Pegger in Exile
Oct 25, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Buff hitting the dab (my avatar) had already been posted, but here are my two pther faves:

Buff vs. the Avalanche:

... and the Jets vs. Brendan Gallagher who is getting no love from the refs as he desperately and repeatedly tries to convince them to give the Jets a penalty:

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
why are there no good season music montages for Jets?

I try to find one but I find nothing.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
why are there no good season music montages for Jets?

I try to find one but I find nothing.

I'm currently uploading a 27 minute highlight video for 2015-16. I started up my Jets HD channel again uploading all the goals from the past season (I stopped uploading in October for whatever reason).

No music though, but you can play your own in the background. :nod: I'll update when it's on YT in about 15 minutes.

Still rendering but it'll be HD soon enough.

Last edited:

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
I'm currently uploading a 27 minute highlight video for 2015-16. I started up my Jets HD channel again uploading all the goals from the past season (I stopped uploading in October for whatever reason).

No music though, but you can play your own in the background. :nod: I'll update when it's on YT in about 15 minutes.

Awesome video, thanks! :handclap:

Larabee

Mar 10, 2011
Winnipeg

Good video ! Trouba's goal at 8:40 is a dandy... from the left side too. Let's get him signed already !!!

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand

Haha. I forgot about the Thorburn shortie against the Yotes.

Edit: ROFL The time where Copp split the Wild D and scored. Forgot about that, too.

Last edited:

Holtman

Sep 4, 2016
Vancouver island
been reading this forum for about 6 months now and decided to finally create an account after seeing nobody post this scheifele hit on lewis....i can't watch this without a big grin appearing on my face

Last edited by a moderator:

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
I get goosebumps every time I watch that. What I would give to have been there. I was in Mexico at the time and had to watch on my phone with the free wifi in the resort lobby. There was a group of people standing behind me all of us watching on this little phone screen.

That's awesome you didn't miss it altogether though. The energy of that place was friggin unreal. We had no voices at all by the end and were on our feet most of the time. Best day ever.

kxx

the great southern threadkill
Feb 21, 2015
Winnipeg, MO

Love it thanks for the upload. Getting me pumped for 2016-2017 season to start.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal

This game was great. Blues were near top inthe league, Jets were close to a playoff position. Pavelec was full blown fantastic shutting out mode, Thorburn was scoring, Blues were trolled by a disallowed goal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad